Monday, January 29, 2007
I still have no phone AND.....
after my phone call (from my mobile) to them, they have noted the account that they will no longer speak with me because I yelled at them and used a bad word. But they forced me to!!! After having no phone for a week, today they tell me, they're still looking into and, and will get back to me 'BY THE END OF THE WEEK'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh My GOD!! Are they for real??!! They must be operating in 1907 not 2007. AND, if I want to cancel my service with them, it takes 2 weeks to cancel!! Hello?? I haven't had a phone FOR A WEEK!!!! OK, I've unloaded, but I don't feel better, I'm more mad now. I'm gonna go kick someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah Kathy! Ha Ha Ha Mom, that was Funny! But i'm not sure, if i walk around with a broom, and someone gets hit with one, i think everyone will know it was me. however if i just kick someone in a crowd........... I mean we all have legs, it could be anyone. i'll just non-chalantly walk away, like what's wrong with him/her? (not sure who i'll kick yet)
Kick someone from the phone company. Stand outside and wait for employees to go to lunch. They don't know what you look like, Nancy. Oh, wear a wig in case you need yo go back and kick someone again.
Congratulations KATHY BRAUN!
were you calling me a witch??
Are you changing your email address? How do the kids feel about you changing your name?
congrats kathy! it's fun being a braun...ya know, speaking from experience and all.
oh yeah and screw that phone company geesh. i'd die without my cell phone. it is my way of communication to the world, aside from the internet.
I can only dream about the ice. Wouldn't it be lovely? I hope we do get it.
What is the Glass Castle about? I have Running with Scissors to be read as soon as I finish the one I'm reading. I'm reading How Will I Know. Not sure how much I like it. About 100 pages in and it is a really big book, so I'll just keep reading. I did like In Her Shoes. And of course would recommend any Marion Keyes books, she's Great!
I read that too, Brittany. It is an awesome book. There is another one I read about a little boy who is abused by his mother. I am sure Kathy and G-ma read it. The mother needed to be shot the way she treated her little boy. She had other kids, but she did not abuse them. She made him sleep in the garage on the floor with no blankets. I think it was called, "It" It is almost unbelieveable. It's another true story.
Post a Comment