
Ok, this is a pain in the butt! I do not like it!! Anyway, where is everyone?? We have had non-stop rain, and MAN is the wind blowing!! (Poor BJ) Nothing really new here. We are going on holiday next onth to Gran Canaria. In search of sun. Cleaned my car yesterday, and made the Slap your Mama's Enchilada's again. Hayle slapped me before we even sat down to eat. hmmmm. what else is new with you guys? Where are you? Kathy, any new dates? Jen, any funny stories about kindergardners? Mary, surely you have real estate news??
15 comments:
Nancy what are you doing with this new blogger that is so difficult. You must be doing something wrong. I already had a gmail account so the only difference was I log in under that name and password instead of the one I use to. It is driven the same way. What are you finding different?
i cant remember to sign in with the new stuff!!
Nancy, I am afraid I don't have any funny stories to tell. I have been busy, busy, busy. Don't know what I am doing, but I have been busy. I finally took my tree down today. John never even noticed. I guess I should have left it up. What is the point if I am not going to get any recognition.
actually i do have a funny story. i have now gotten pink eye about 3 times since the start of the school year. there is this little girl haley in my class. she drew me a picture and brought it up to me..."ms. braun look it's you". well it was a picture of a reindeer. I said "wow haley i'm a reindeer, interesting" and she goes "no it's you ms. braun". so again i said, "very cute haley" she proceeds to then point to the reindeers eyes and say "no ms. braun it's you look" and the reindeer had PINK EYES! it was the cutest thing ever.
then today i told joseph that he better not drop his lunch tray because he wouldn't get another and he has the nerve to tell me "i don't care, i'll drop it on purpose and run and get a new one myself" ....BRAT!
that is my life.
Awwww!! I love them. You should keep a journal of them, because you'll have millions!! You could publish a book some day!!!! I mean if Paris Hilton can write a book, come on!
Well we just got back from Reno,and Siouban (I don"t know the correct spelling) and Mike's wedding. We had a great time and it was so much fun seeing all the McAndrew's and Fiallo's. But the was to and from Reno is no joy ride. Mike and I left at 5:50 a.m. and arrived home at 9:45 at night. There are no direct flights. Anyway that is where I have been. And no I haven't taken my Christmas tree down yet. Maybe today.
who removed my picture??
Kathy, you need to be thankful you did not cash in your winnings. You would have had to pay taxes on it. I'll bet you would have lost half of it right there. The government needs their cut. Such a shame, all those winnings and you can't even enjoy it. by the way, what slot machine pays off that hight? You must have been playing the penny machines. I didn't realize they had penny slot machines. I thought you had to start with a nickle. I could never afford it. Nice to know in Reno, I can afford to play the slot machines if nothing else.
Well, it was killing me knowing the family got together without me. It won't happen again.
Mary, you make me laugh!!! Well, now that Hayle is back in school, I have started to work out again. I am going to the Dr. next week because they say my cholesterol is really high. I'm a little scared, so I am committed to exercising. We just don't have all the 'low fat' options over here that you all have. And I love my butter, cream, and cheese. MMMMmmmmmmm. Anyway, Pete and Hayle have their father-daughter date tonight. Oooh, I forgot to tell you. Hayle has a 'sex education' thing coming up, and she's been asking lots more questions, so I decided to have a talk with her. Of course I have books that Bridget sent me, (thank God) so I had a plan. I was very methodical, and tried to be very thorough and you know, correct. So I'm going thru the books and telling her stuff, mostly about girls body's, not up to the sex part yet. At one point, Hayle fell on the floor laughing. Then we moved to her room, and we were cautiously moving up to, well, 'if the egg gets fertilized by the sperm, then you get pregnant'. Pete walks in and says, 'Do you know how the sperms gets to the egg?' Laughs, and walks out. I'm like, thanks for that Pete. Of course, I told her and she says, 'Oh GROSS, you and Dad did that???' UGH!
Nancy, when Joey found out that he wasn't born in Hawaii, just concieved, he asked,You mean dad spermed you in Hawaii? When I said I guess so, he said he would never stay in a hotel again. So worried about germs. Anyway we are back from Reno, I think Dorothy had an easier time getting home from Kansas. There is no direct flight. We left the hotel at 5:50 am and got home at 9:30 pm. And remember there is a 3 hr difference. But well worth the trip. It was great seeing everyone. Looking forward to the nest time. Also YES I took my Christmas trees down yesterday. Well I took the decorations off. The trees are still up. But great progress.
What is Brittany talking about a pineapple??? And Brittany, these books are actually much better than what you had then. There are no old heavy people in them. Hayle just laughs and laughs.
Mom, that is totally gross about a rat in the toilet!!!! Holy crap, how does THAT happen!!?? Was it alive?? Get a gun. And take it with you into the toilet. I know you are deadly with a car, but that won't work in this situation.
It is absolutely no fun G-ma. But I did have fun making pot holders. Hey girls remember the weaving loom set that we use to make pot holders when we were little. Talk about going back in time. It was so much fun. I have been trying Pilates and the verdict is still out on that one. Have gone to see a couple of Gerry's matches. Two of his boys got hurt last night and had to go the hospital. One dislocated his elbow and the other one injured a previously broken elbow. It certainly is an eye opener to what people have to go thru who can not get around without the aid of crutches or a wheel chair. Have used both the motorized carts and wheel chair in the stores and people pay no attention to you at all, walking if front of you not moving so you can get by. It is not so bad in the grocery store but when I was in Wal-Mart I ended up taking a rack of close with me while Gerry is yelling Barbara, Barbara you have company behind you. Absolutely no room to navigate around the clothes racks.
Well the cat scan showed I won't need any surgery and next Friday I hopefully will get a walking cast and should be able to have a ton more freedom. I guess I should learn not to lean on ladders. This is the second time that I have gotten hurt leaning on ladders I don't think I will push 3. Well that is the update on the cripple. Where are the pictures from the wedding?
yeah, Barb, I do not have Gerry's email address or regular address (or Charlies) so can you put them on here or email them to me please?
Happy Birthday Gerry!
Ok, so nothing is new here. I've been looking here to see what's new with everone else. We are all very boring right now. I've been working out again (have to get my cholesterol down!) Pete bought me a big kitchen-aid mixer yesterday.
yea. have to pick hayle up from school in a few minutes. see, boring.
Gerry's email address is gbraunjr@gmail.com and Charlie's is cbraun84@yahoo.com
Happy belated B'day to Gerry and I'm going to jump the gun (miracles) Happy B'day Ricky.
Hey everyone, Christy and Melissa came over yesterday and helped me organize my office. It took them hours, surprise, surprise. Christy is going to post before and after pictures tonight. It looks so good and I have a new filing system now. I am very excited and I want to work.
Post a Comment