Mary, you have a very busy office! Mine is finally clean, but it is REALLY hard to keep it that way! I have a new plan now though. Do you all remember the photo's of my backyard? Well, now I want to add a room on to the back of my dining room, and break thru the kitchen wall to make a really big kitchen. Then I will be HAPPY! Of course I'm very unhappy at the moment. I have not had a phone for 2 days!!! And no one cares. I have been yelling at the phone company for 2 days, like 10 times, they just don't care. URGH!!!! I received my xmas photo album from kodak today, that made me really happy. and the man delivering it was really nice. he said, 'ooh good, I was hoping you'd be here. I bet you're happy to get this.' he's really sweet!
Nancy, my office is so organized. You do realize there are before and after shots there don't you? The messy one's are the before. The clean one's are the after. I have an entire corner of the room with nothing but two windows in it. I can actually open the blinds. The girls did tell me I was not allowed to purchase any office supplies. I hate to tell them, but I just received a gift card for $28.00 from Office Depot. It expires in a month. Hmmm, what to buy? I must say, I do love my new office. I have been much more productive since I became organized. What a refreshing start for this new year.
HEY--anyone that was up north, did you accidentally take my brown heels home with you, or bridget did i leave them at your house? I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE and i haven't worn them since the party!
I STILL so NOT have a freaking PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled again today at the phone company. I hate them. I threatened to write letters and call all the news stations, but I don't even know who they are because all I watch is FOX news, and I don't think they would care. My friend Dana's dog has cancer and I can't even call her. And I have alot of other calls I need to make and I cant. I really think they live in 1907 here, not 2007. They don't know what customer service is. And they love it when an american gets on the phone to tell them how retarded they are. ok I didn't say that, but i'm sure they hate me too. i need to get hayle medical records from fayetteville and i can't call them either. UGH!
Mary, do your girls hire out? I just can't seem to move all this clutter I have. My Christmas trees are still up. One of these days. I would love to come to your pajama party but can't get down there quick enough. Give me more notice next time. It's supposed to snow this afternoon. Yeah! I love it when it snows, so does Bella. Oh by the way Mike is taking me to the Super Bowl for my 50th birthday. Ya-hoo! So I'll be seeing all of you in South Florida next weekend.
Sorry you can't make it Bridget. We're going to have fun, fun, fun. We're going to have chocolatini's. Not quite sure if that is spelled right. But it is a new word. So I forgive me. We're going to watch movies all night. So far it's Christy, Leeman, Kathy and maybe her friend Brenda.
I wanna come!! Another time I guess. I'm thinking about spending a week at bridgets the last week in october. also thinking about a week in italy end of august. my phone is still not working. but my christmas decorations are long since put away. BB, I can help you put them away in october if you want?? and jennifer, i don't think i've worn an 8 1/2 since fifth grade. plus i wasn't there. one time someone left shoes here. i thought they were bb's or brittanys. i tried to put them on because they looked like mine. when my foot didn't fit, i was like WHAT? (say that like Borat. when the guy told him women in this country get to choose who they have sex with) anyway, they were Carol's shoes (pete's mom) Aaanyway (say like Ellen Degeneris) got to finish cleaning.
Jennifer, I think your shoes are in the basement. I will try to send them to you, but I'm not real good with that. You have heard that I have my Christmas trees still up. Last year Kathy left her coat here and she was cold until this year when she picked it up. Sorry, I won't let that happen to you. Nancy, I like the way Borat says "Nice". That's my favorite.
no we don't get Ellen, I just remember her saying that. I wish I did though. I sent you an email with links to many italian villas. we want to go the amalfi coast, near sorrento, positano, capri......
Bridget, Thanks please send them to my parents house WHENEVER you can. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER (not that i already don't)....my brown outfits just don't quite look the same without the heels. think about me.
12 comments:
Mary, you have a very busy office! Mine is finally clean, but it is REALLY hard to keep it that way! I have a new plan now though. Do you all remember the photo's of my backyard? Well, now I want to add a room on to the back of my dining room, and break thru the kitchen wall to make a really big kitchen. Then I will be HAPPY! Of course I'm very unhappy at the moment. I have not had a phone for 2 days!!! And no one cares. I have been yelling at the phone company for 2 days, like 10 times, they just don't care. URGH!!!! I received my xmas photo album from kodak today, that made me really happy. and the man delivering it was really nice. he said, 'ooh good, I was hoping you'd be here. I bet you're happy to get this.' he's really sweet!
Nancy, my office is so organized. You do realize there are before and after shots there don't you? The messy one's are the before. The clean one's are the after. I have an entire corner of the room with nothing but two windows in it. I can actually open the blinds. The girls did tell me I was not allowed to purchase any office supplies. I hate to tell them, but I just received a gift card for $28.00 from Office Depot. It expires in a month. Hmmm, what to buy?
I must say, I do love my new office. I have been much more productive since I became organized. What a refreshing start for this new year.
Oh, by the way guys. John is going camping tomorrow night. Pajama party at my house Friday. All girls are invited!
HEY--anyone that was up north, did you accidentally take my brown heels home with you, or bridget did i leave them at your house? I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE and i haven't worn them since the party!
let me know :)
I STILL so NOT have a freaking PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled again today at the phone company. I hate them. I threatened to write letters and call all the news stations, but I don't even know who they are because all I watch is FOX news, and I don't think they would care. My friend Dana's dog has cancer and I can't even call her. And I have alot of other calls I need to make and I cant. I really think they live in 1907 here, not 2007. They don't know what customer service is. And they love it when an american gets on the phone to tell them how retarded they are. ok I didn't say that, but i'm sure they hate me too. i need to get hayle medical records from fayetteville and i can't call them either. UGH!
Mary, do your girls hire out? I just can't seem to move all this clutter I have. My Christmas trees are still up. One of these days. I would love to come to your pajama party but can't get down there quick enough. Give me more notice next time. It's supposed to snow this afternoon. Yeah! I love it when it snows, so does Bella. Oh by the way Mike is taking me to the Super Bowl for my 50th birthday. Ya-hoo! So I'll be seeing all of you in South Florida next weekend.
i wear an 8 1/2 ahhh where are my shoes!!
Sorry you can't make it Bridget. We're going to have fun, fun, fun. We're going to have chocolatini's. Not quite sure if that is spelled right. But it is a new word. So I forgive me.
We're going to watch movies all night. So far it's Christy, Leeman, Kathy and maybe her friend Brenda.
I wanna come!! Another time I guess. I'm thinking about spending a week at bridgets the last week in october. also thinking about a week in italy end of august. my phone is still not working. but my christmas decorations are long since put away. BB, I can help you put them away in october if you want?? and jennifer, i don't think i've worn an 8 1/2 since fifth grade. plus i wasn't there. one time someone left shoes here. i thought they were bb's or brittanys. i tried to put them on because they looked like mine. when my foot didn't fit, i was like WHAT? (say that like Borat. when the guy told him women in this country get to choose who they have sex with) anyway, they were Carol's shoes (pete's mom) Aaanyway (say like Ellen Degeneris) got to finish cleaning.
Jennifer, I think your shoes are in the basement. I will try to send them to you, but I'm not real good with that. You have heard that I have my Christmas trees still up. Last year Kathy left her coat here and she was cold until this year when she picked it up. Sorry, I won't let that happen to you. Nancy, I like the way Borat says "Nice". That's my favorite.
no we don't get Ellen, I just remember her saying that. I wish I did though. I sent you an email with links to many italian villas. we want to go the amalfi coast, near sorrento, positano, capri......
Bridget,
Thanks please send them to my parents house WHENEVER you can. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER (not that i already don't)....my brown outfits just don't quite look the same without the heels. think about me.
Post a Comment