
I know she got more beads than me, but did you see her last blog. She took them right out of kids hands. I can't believe she could be so mean. Oh, and let's not forget Kathy went to 4 parades. I went to one. Okay, next year we all have to go together. That would be fun.
14 comments:
aunt bridget--am i going to have to drive to penn to get my brown heels? don't forget about me down here in nc!!
OH NO good grief that is no good, if they got lost in a flood, no biggie i can get a new pair, but i did not want to buy a new pair knowing i already had a good pair just hanging around. just check and let me know when you get a chance. i hope the best for your basement though-was that from rain or snow? yikes
Hey Guys,
I'd like to give a belated Birthday shout-out to all the birthdays of 2007. I'm pretty sure I missed them all. I'd list names, but there are too many, and if I leave one out, I'll feel bad. So Happy Birthday Everyone. I hope your days went well. I hope your kids were good and your houses were clean (the only thing my mom ever wanted on her birthday).\
No offense Britt, but you couldn't handle the Bodies Exhibit. Not that it's the least bit disturbing. But you can't handle someone describing a bruise without getting sick. Don't bother. It's amazing, but not for you!
I'm going to the doctor's today and hopefully I will be able to get this walking cast off. Then clean, clean, clean - it has been two months since my house has been clean and it is driving me crazy. So nothing exciting here.
Please check this out (between the hours of Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm) It's the Zoo Atlanta Panda Cam. So friggin' cute. I'm getting a baby panda. I need one.
http://www.zooatlanta.org/animals_panda_cam.php4
Good morning all. Today, we are going Camel Riding!! OMG, I cannot wait to take all the pictures today!!! Yesterday we went shopping, but it wasn't nice shopping. Kinda like stalls in Africa, so we got outta there and had Tapa's for lunch. The day before we went to AquaLand, a huge water park. And we've laid around the pool, totally soaking up the sun, eating and drinking too much!! Gotta go internet time runnign out...
Ugh, so annoyed today! Insulin pump stopped working. don't know what i'm gonna have to deal with when I get back? will NHS give me a new one, or will it be ok??? AND Hayle and Pete had a hot dog in front of me as I waited for my sugar to come down. Pete offered to exercise with me to bring it down, oh, that's what I want to do!! I was just about to order sangria's!! Dam!! So, for now, I am pushing insulin in with my finger. Have NO idea how much I'm getting, but I want to eat! Anyway. When I get home, I will have no internet either because I got mad at the company and cancelled and it takes a new company 2 weeks to DO ANYTHING (typical!!) anyway, see, after vacation, hell sets in!! or in my case, the day before vacation is over!!
Well I went to the doctors Friday and have to stay in the boot for now. I will start therapy twice a week for 4 weeks. That is 3 months if anyone is counting with this. PLEASE get down off the ladder and move it instead of stretching. And spend the money for a good ladder. Saturday I detailed Gerry, Jr.'s car and washed and vacuumed mine. Today I am vacumming the house organizing the laundry room, sweeping, mopping. All the things that have not been done for a couple of months now. Hope you all are having a better weekend then Nancy and me.
i have a good one for you. Why did raggedy ann get kicked out of the toy box?
...because she was sitting on Pinnochio's nose saying "Lie to me, Lie to me"
HAHA that's a good one right there.
I'm so excited. I lost enough weight that my underwear is to BIG!!! I finally passed the hump..Maybe I'll be able to wear a sundress for Brian's wedding instead of a potato sack....
That is awesome Linda. How much have you lost so far? Not that the number really matters, it is how the clothes fit. Congrats keep up the great work. I guess I have to get my assss moving, I can't have you in better shape then myself when we go to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. I am sooo excited.
23 lbs!! I finally fit into a size 12!!! Christy, I will keep this as short as possible and hope I don't offend anyone. Brian and Heather are getting married on 4/28 (the #28 means something to them). They were going to get married on a cruise ship with just immediate family until they found the cruise they wanted wasn't going to sail until 4/29. So they found little Chapel ( again just immediate family) but her mother thought it looked to SEEDY. So, we found a restaurant on the beach with a garden. Problem being, they would not book a room for 13 people, you must have 25/26. We told them we would pay for 25/26, but they wouldn't do it. We tried to get the room for 50 (at least I could have all my brothers/sisters) but that was bookd. So we promised we would get 25 people. We needed a flower girl, so that put Lori/Rob in (plus they live right here). Then Hank read on the blog that Rick was going to be in Orlando, so unbeknownst to me, Hank called Rick, who said he would love to come, but Gerry was meeting him in Orlando. So...Hank called Gerry..Now if Carl brings his girlfriend and her little boy, we will actually have 28..but we fugure the kids don't need chairs. In fact, we don't care if they leave the room. Anyway, Brian was a little worried that everyone wasn't invited, but I told him everyone would understand..Hope you all do. Brian has done such a turn areound, it's hard to believe he's even the same kid. So, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!
Nancy are you in Africa on "holiday"? I'm sorry about your insulin and internet, but your life is still fabulous.
Barb, are you crazy? Why would you force yourself to clean after being off your feet for 2 months? You should dance instead. Or celebrate with a libation!
Linda, bitch. Everyone else gets on and complains about gaining weight and you want to brag about losing it? I mean, your underwear are too big?! That's a lot of weight. Dropping a dress size is one thing, underwear is a whole new level. I guess Congrats are really in order but the visual of baggy underwear is clouding my ability to think graciously!
Jen- let's keep it PG on here!
GMa- get your nails done, you deserve it.
Kathy- eat the pizza and start the diet tomorrow! that's what I did today only replace "pizza" with "chocolate and thai food" and "tomorrow" with "when I'm so fat my ankles collapse from the weight of my fat ass" I just can't seem to get motivated!
Oh, and Linda,
Please tell Brian congrats! I don't think anyone is offended. We're happy for him! Just take lots of pictures and post them!
Post a Comment