Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

Happy New Year everyone. My New Year's goal is to work out and modify my eating habits and I am off to a good start so far. Yes I know it is early but it is all about baby steps. What are all of your goals for 2007?

13 comments:

Nancy said...

hmm, don't have one yet, it's too soon. I can't do stuff while Hayle's home. She doesn't go back to school til the 10th. might go ice skating tomorrow. still have cleaning to do.

Barbara said...

I am pretty sure everyone will have to convert to the new blogger if they want to post.

Mary Lesh said...

I'm with you Kathy. I'm going to set my goal to be as fat as I can too. Good thinking.
What are you talking about the new blog?

Barbara said...

Well it looks like you figured it out Mary. On the blogger home page it gives you the opportunity to upgrade from beta to the new blogger. Eventually everyone will have to do it.

Jen said...

my new years resolution is to finish everything i start. i always start things, things i really want to do and get excited about and then i stop. this includes eating better, working out, scrapbooking, hemming pants, weird strange things...

Barbara said...

Good for you Christy and Jennifer. Add all you want. You have much better dreams and goals then Kathy and Mary Ellen. So Kathy and Mary Ellen gain any weight today.

Mary Lesh said...

So far so good. I haven't gained anything. I haven't lost anything either but that's okay.

Nancy said...

I can only say that I WILL become more organized! I will put things where they belong, when they are in my hand, not later. I am TIRED of losing things, and wasting a ton of time LOOKING for them. And wasting money, because I lost a 400 minute phone card and all the beads I bought at AC Moore over xmas!! Way too much money, as you can see, I am still very annoyed with that!!! So, I will not, leave things laying around, I will not avoid writing appointments in my diary, and so on. I WILL BE MORE ORGANIZED!!! That's it.

Bridget said...

I'm with Nancy. I will be more organized. With that I plan on cleaning a closed every month, and throw, throw, throw, throw stuff away. I have too much stuff. While I do that I will try to watch my weight. Up or down I will watch it. Next I will try to do something more valuable with my free time. But right now it will be cleaning my house after Christmas. Joey just went back to the Hill yesterday. So today it starts. Ugh!!

Nancy said...

wanna hear about our plane trip home? Ok. We got on the plane no problem. But before the plane took off, a little girl 2 rows behind us, started throwing up. And I think you all know how well Hayle deals with that. She started freaking out, plugging her ears, looking at me asking me to make her stop, and eventually crying. Yes, crying, because she wanted her to stop. Well, she stopped for most of the flight, every once in a while you could hear her gagging. (really, poor thing must have had some kind of virus) The lights were dim, and no one said a thing at midnight. Although Hayle and I did give each other a kiss and told each other Happy New Year (Pete was sleeping) Then, sometime later, Hayle wanted Ginger Ale. So we got some and she dozed off. Then she aske me for some more about 90 minutes prior to landing. As I was getting my seatbelt off, Hayle turned to me, opened her mouth, and threw up on us both. It was kind of gross! But we got it cleaned up, and that was the end of it. She was quite disappointed because she broke her 6 year streak. She had not gotten sick since she was 4 years old. And that's it, she's fine now. Oh, got a haircut yesterday, will have to post picture later today

what's up with this new blogger crap? I dont like it.

Barbara said...

Well that is a much better New Year's resolution Kathy. I think most of us could use a little more of that.
Nancy what changes have you seen with the blog. I have switched over to the new blog and haven't seen any real difference.

Bridget said...

I have no clue what everyone is talking about. What new blog?

Nancy said...

I was amazed that BB knew how to 'switch over'?? Maybe she didn't have to?? How could that be? I don't know BB, the blogger people said we had to switch from beta or something. now wehn I log on, I had to sign into a 'Google Account' before I post anything and then it gives me a message each time I turn a page stalking about do I want to view secure something or other.