Tuesday, July 18, 2006


John and I just got back from Myrtle Beach. We had a great time. There is something for everyone there. Lots of things to do. We were just hanging out at the beach.

6 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

Someone who was trustworthy enough to not run off with my camera.

Anonymous said...

now that looks like fun. Where were you performing?just on the beach or in a night club? must have been fun... Love to have been there... Keep up that exercising Mary, it is realy working..

bobo said...

Love the skirt John! I want to go on a vacation...it's not fare!!

Mary Lesh said...

Don't forget everyone, this was a working vacation for me. I only got to play at night. Well, I skipped Sunday and played some before we left.

Anonymous said...

ok Kathy, Linda tells me that you are having your eyes done soon...When? and aren't you excited? Tell me all about it Oh and by the way,Mary work cannot be all that bad so long as you have enough time for fun,and it looks like you did

bobo said...

You only had time to play at night??? Cute.

Kathy, you are having your eyes done? That is great...when...tell us all about it...