Friday, July 21, 2006
Cruising!!
OMG! Can I just say OMG! If we don't do Melissa's reunion thing, or even if we do, this is something we all need to save up for and do together! It is so amazing!! Rome was great. We went to mass on Sunday at St. Peter's Basillica. Amazing! Beautiful, the congregation included more than 66 members of clergy. And the singing was lovely! We stopped in Naples and we went up to Mt. Vesuvius volcano, steep steep climbing. Saw the ruins of Pompei. Then today we stopped at Dubrovnic and went Sea Kayaking. THAT was FUN!! And Mom, the tour guide there gave us his info, he heard me talking to the lady next to me about Medjugorge, they do tours there, so I'll see what that's about when I get home. Now we're on our way to Venice. 2 days there. OK, gotta go. We've taken tons of pictures (but nothing compared to Mary) and will have to post them when we get home. Gotta go, Pete's waiting for me with a bottle of champagne. Oh yes, he bought me a Tag watch. The most beautiful one and THE ONLY ONE like it on the boat. I went back in to have it sized and two of the guys were like, Oh, you're the one who got it!! Yippee!!! And Kathy, I must hear about your eyes!!! Love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Okay...since I have been planning on going to Italy next summer...lets put a plan together and everyone SAVE!
I can't wait...I have been fantasizing about this trip for like 2 years now...I think I will need a month in Italy alone...
I can't wait to see your pics...
Sure sounds like fun.. I loved Italy too when i was there..The cruise sounds terrrifi but I am still not sure of cruises..I don't like being surrounded by all that water..How long is the cruise?
I'm jealous!
Oh, I have a Tag
glad to have you back Kathy.. Glad to hear you are doing some interesting things. Enjoy your vacation..
yeah, hello?? I thought I'd be missing out on a ton of blogs, but all I got was Kathy brushing her teeth, checking her mail, and having lunch. We left Sicily yesterday. Really beautiful town called Taormina. Saw Mt. Etna of course. At 7:30 last night though, the captain pulled up RIGHT NEXT to a volcano called, crap, I can't remember, it's like a food, I'll remember it later, starts with an 'S'. Anyway, it is active, we heard it rumble, sounded like an airplane going overhead, then, twice, it spewed fire and lava up!!!! It was AMAZING!!! Hayle entered the bellyflop contest (didn't win), the limbo contest (came in 2nd) and is gone half the time in Camp Carnival having a BALL with all the kids. We are at sea all day today. We are getting very dark! And tomorrow morning we'll be in Barcelona. We're going on a 4 hour bike tour. OK, gonna go get breakfast. Talk to you soon, Love Nancy
WELL, GLAD TO HEAR SOMEONE IS HAVING FUN. Of course I think Kathy is having fun; just doesn't want to admit it.Sounds like my life. And this blog was down for a while..Kelly and I went to pool this AM.. Didn't see a vocano but did hear an airplain going over head. Came home, took a shower, washed Kelly's hair and took the garbage out. Now I am waiting for Lori to call and we are going to Cosco. Oh yes, Kelly and Johnny are having a cookie party next week and inviting some friends over to buy the cookies that they are going to make.All cookies are free but they are asking for donations and the money will be going to the "Baby Rachel" fund. Lori is calling it "Kids Helping Kids". I think itis a good idea.. Anybody want any cookies??
airplain?? Maybe I should check my spelling before I send it hehe
oh Nancy, we went to Taormini. We loved it..so pretty.
Kathy you mean to tell me you have been home all week and you didn't come over for a workout? Just think of how good you would have felt. Working on a new body to go with those new sexy eyes. Shame shame.
Linda, Mary went golfing with John for the first time today. She hit a 91 amazing huh? Oh did I tell you they only played 9 holes.
Luv you all.
That's right. I golfed a 91 on my first try. I even parred one hole. Most of them were tripple pars, but I had a great time. I can't wait to do it again. I think I am going to go to the driving range and whack some balls tomorrow. I think I have this thing down. Look out Tiger.
tell Margaret to mind her own business.. Does she have any kids of her own?? Oh well, sharing a car is not fun but it could be worse. (I hate when someone tells me that) Good luck wll come to her soon..did you get to go back to the party?? Too bad she can't sue the deer. Rotten luck again..
We're all just glad Linsey is okay.
Post a Comment