I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU ALL!!! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!! Seriously!! This has been a tough week though, and it would have been impossible for even just me to come! I've had repair guys coming, another one (again) today for the boiler. no hot friggin water!! Again! Had to buy a new washing machine. Pete and I installed it. Needless to say, a weeks worth of laundry. And ALL that that implies. Hayle's been out of school, but going to tutoring lessons nearly every day as her toughest tests are coming up starting Monday!! Sounds like fun huh? Go ahead, have your fun! I went to bed hungry, have not had wine in TWO days, and lost 4 ounces! This is gonna be easy!
This is Bridget on mom's computer, boy was that FUN! I LOVE Coronado..... can't wait to come back. What an accomplishment for Neil. He worked really, really long and hard. He has a fabulous future. Now, back to the fun. Jimmy is running an obstacle course with Neil this morning. I want to post pictures, but not yet. I like the one on blog right now. Ha ha ha!!!!
This is Bridget on mom's computer, boy was that FUN! I LOVE Coronado..... can't wait to come back. What an accomplishment for Neil. He worked really, really long and hard. He has a fabulous future. Now, back to the fun. Jimmy is running an obstacle course with Neil this morning. I want to post pictures, but not yet. I like the one on blog right now. Ha ha ha!!!!
I can't put this on Facebook, because I'll look retarded. But I am almost in tears! Over breadcrumbs. I'm serious. I just spent the last hour making breadcrumbs, cleaning up the mess, and went upstairs to brush my hair before heading off to the gym. I came down, and this F@*£$% DOG, licked them up real good! They're all over the counter and the bowl has his slobber in it. I HATE THIS DOG! I hate him! My hand hurts from spanking him. omg, I hate him. didn't even think about it. who would eat a bowl of breadcrumbs? and he didn't like it, because he didn't eat it all. Dumbass, stupid dog!
OMG, I feel so sorry for you. Your dog has an easting disorder, much like me. I feel your pain, but more importantly, I feel his!! When I see food I want, it's mine and no one, I said no one is going to stop me. Hank asked me to get him some more tea the other night while I was in the middle of my eating frenzy. Needless to say, he got his own. I thought about dad, Kathy and spaghetti but figured that probably wouldn't go over very well on Hank's head. But I doubt that he will try to interrupt me anymore. If he had any brains, he would only have to wait a nano minute and I would have been done!! Tell Pete Happy Birthday and hope he likes the dog slobbered bread crumbs he's getting for dinner..
oh, I did use them! Hah! (ok, I did scoop out the top then strained the rest again) But I did use them. is that gross? I really did not use any gross stuff.
OMG! I have been laughing my head off at the two of you! Linda, I didn't think you ever told Hank no. I'm impressed! But you definitely had good reason. And really when you think about it how long would he have had to wait? Really? Men are so stupid. (Oh I said that like Rita)
Nancy who cares that you still used the breadcrumbs. You take kisses from the dog don't you? Of course I wouldn't have used them but then I don't like Coco to kiss me. I always wipe her kisses off. Glad I didn't eat at your house tonight. Just kidding. If you don't know it can't hurt. We have a 5 minute rule. If it falls on the floor and you pick it up within 5 minutes it's good to go. Sometimes we still pick it up after 5 minutes but hey, who's watching the clock? Hope Pete enjoyed his dinner.
cody does not give kisses, and if BJ or Buffet kissed me, I definitely wiped them off. anyway, I cooked the breadcrumbs, any grossness comes off in cooking.
I woke up the day before, and was UP another 2 lbs! I was really pissed! Angry at myself!! 9 lbs less than my HEAVIEST over 2 years ago!! And I had run the day before! SO, I ate sensibly and worked out with Richard. I even ate Hayle's strawberry shortcake for dessert. I did stop drinking wine, and I really didn't snack at all that day. Maybe that's the trick? Today, I ate a banana for b'fast and ran 2 miles with Cody. Salad and tuna for lunch. we'll see what happens tomorrow morning.
I am back at the hospital with Patty and I am really such an awful non-nurturing friend. OMG! The leg that they did the procedure on a few weeks ago is swollen so when they touch it she grunts and grimaces. It makes me want to puke and I think what a freakin baby. It's swollen. Then they asked her on a good day what was her pain level and she says 4--Really? On a good day you are 4? It really makes me sick. Patty tried to tell me she was not on much medication but as the nurse went down the list I swear it took her 10 minutes. Patty has diabetes, congestive heart failure, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, thyroid, crap I can't remember everything. I mean it's not like I was taking notes. I should have so I could remind her that she has a suitcase full of pills!!! She acts like this is normal. NO, I AM NORMAL!!! Well sort of. But health wise I sure as shit am. Ok, I have to let it go. Oh, she had to have a freakin wheel chair to go from room a to room b!
lol! I'm just thinking how lucky she is to have me here for her. If she only knew what I was thinking! lmao
I had to remove the picture because they had insignia that "told" their job (which I also don't dare mention). Apparently their position is top secret and the insignia was just for the show. Now they get to lock it up. If they are ever captured the government does not want to think someone could google their name and find out who they are and what they do. Bridget can put the picture up in a frame in her house but we can't have it on the internet.
Mary Ellen You are so good even though your quiet thoughts are are not quite the same.. It must be so hard for Patty with no family...Thank God she has you... well, I must go to the post office and then to target for some food........
I'm not good. All I do is bitch about doing something for her. When you do something for someone else you should feel good about it and not complain. I don't feel good about it and I realize God is punishing me with this thing called guilt! I think he gave me guilt because I am not nurturing, so I do things I don't want to do out of guilt. Now I am stuck in a hotel with a dog I cannot stand who is afraid of storms. Oh, it is storming and she is whining--which just pisses me off. I lost tv and I am really thankful yet surprised that I havent lost the internet. I might have to leave and drive around in the storm so I don't have to listen to this stupid dog.
25 comments:
OMG!!! That was too much FUN!!!! Go NAVY!! Congratulations to Neil!!
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU ALL!!! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!! Seriously!! This has been a tough week though, and it would have been impossible for even just me to come!
I've had repair guys coming, another one (again) today for the boiler. no hot friggin water!! Again! Had to buy a new washing machine. Pete and I installed it. Needless to say, a weeks worth of laundry. And ALL that that implies. Hayle's been out of school, but going to tutoring lessons nearly every day as her toughest tests are coming up starting Monday!! Sounds like fun huh? Go ahead, have your fun!
I went to bed hungry, have not had wine in TWO days, and lost 4 ounces! This is gonna be easy!
OMG, That is AWESOME, CONGRATULATIONS Neil !! Wish I could have been there too.
I am so jealous too! Congratulations Neil! Congratulations Bridget on getting picked up by 3 Sailors. Looking good even in your 50's
This is Bridget on mom's computer, boy was that FUN! I LOVE Coronado..... can't wait to come back. What an accomplishment for Neil. He worked really, really long and hard. He has a fabulous future. Now, back to the fun. Jimmy is running an obstacle course with Neil this morning. I want to post pictures, but not yet. I like the one on blog right now. Ha ha ha!!!!
This is Bridget on mom's computer, boy was that FUN! I LOVE Coronado..... can't wait to come back. What an accomplishment for Neil. He worked really, really long and hard. He has a fabulous future. Now, back to the fun. Jimmy is running an obstacle course with Neil this morning. I want to post pictures, but not yet. I like the one on blog right now. Ha ha ha!!!!
I guess it was fun, you repeated yourself. Can't wait to see more pictures!
I can't put this on Facebook, because I'll look retarded. But I am almost in tears! Over breadcrumbs. I'm serious. I just spent the last hour making breadcrumbs, cleaning up the mess, and went upstairs to brush my hair before heading off to the gym. I came down, and this F@*£$% DOG, licked them up real good! They're all over the counter and the bowl has his slobber in it. I HATE THIS DOG! I hate him! My hand hurts from spanking him. omg, I hate him. didn't even think about it. who would eat a bowl of breadcrumbs? and he didn't like it, because he didn't eat it all. Dumbass, stupid dog!
well, I'm putting it on Facebook, but not the part about being almost in tears.
OMG, I feel so sorry for you. Your dog has an easting disorder, much like me. I feel your pain, but more importantly, I feel his!! When I see food I want, it's mine and no one, I said no one is going to stop me. Hank asked me to get him some more tea the other night while I was in the middle of my eating frenzy. Needless to say, he got his own. I thought about dad, Kathy and spaghetti but figured that probably wouldn't go over very well on Hank's head. But I doubt that he will try to interrupt me anymore. If he had any brains, he would only have to wait a nano minute and I would have been done!! Tell Pete Happy Birthday and hope he likes the dog slobbered bread crumbs he's getting for dinner..
I forgot, I love the picture Bridge, congrats to Neil!
oh, I did use them! Hah! (ok, I did scoop out the top then strained the rest again) But I did use them. is that gross? I really did not use any gross stuff.
OMG! I have been laughing my head off at the two of you! Linda, I didn't think you ever told Hank no. I'm impressed! But you definitely had good reason. And really when you think about it how long would he have had to wait? Really? Men are so stupid. (Oh I said that like Rita)
Nancy who cares that you still used the breadcrumbs. You take kisses from the dog don't you? Of course I wouldn't have used them but then I don't like Coco to kiss me. I always wipe her kisses off. Glad I didn't eat at your house tonight. Just kidding. If you don't know it can't hurt. We have a 5 minute rule. If it falls on the floor and you pick it up within 5 minutes it's good to go. Sometimes we still pick it up after 5 minutes but hey, who's watching the clock?
Hope Pete enjoyed his dinner.
cody does not give kisses, and if BJ or Buffet kissed me, I definitely wiped them off. anyway, I cooked the breadcrumbs, any grossness comes off in cooking.
yay, I lost 4 lbs, last night.
Good for you! 4pounds in one day? Holy shit, what did you do?
I woke up the day before, and was UP another 2 lbs! I was really pissed! Angry at myself!! 9 lbs less than my HEAVIEST over 2 years ago!! And I had run the day before! SO, I ate sensibly and worked out with Richard. I even ate Hayle's strawberry shortcake for dessert. I did stop drinking wine, and I really didn't snack at all that day. Maybe that's the trick? Today, I ate a banana for b'fast and ran 2 miles with Cody. Salad and tuna for lunch. we'll see what happens tomorrow morning.
Dieting is a BITCH!
whatever! Up a pound. Dieting is a bitch!!
I am back at the hospital with Patty and I am really such an awful non-nurturing friend. OMG! The leg that they did the procedure on a few weeks ago is swollen so when they touch it she grunts and grimaces. It makes me want to puke and I think what a freakin baby. It's swollen.
Then they asked her on a good day what was her pain level and she says 4--Really? On a good day you are 4? It really makes me sick.
Patty tried to tell me she was not on much medication but as the nurse went down the list I swear it took her 10 minutes. Patty has diabetes, congestive heart failure, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, thyroid, crap I can't remember everything. I mean it's not like I was taking notes. I should have so I could remind her that she has a suitcase full of pills!!! She acts like this is normal.
NO, I AM NORMAL!!! Well sort of. But health wise I sure as shit am.
Ok, I have to let it go. Oh, she had to have a freakin wheel chair to go from room a to room b!
lol! I'm just thinking how lucky she is to have me here for her. If she only knew what I was thinking! lmao
where did the picture of bridget go???
Mary, you are funny! And patient!!
I had to remove the picture because they had insignia that "told" their job (which I also don't dare mention). Apparently their position is top secret and the insignia was just for the show. Now they get to lock it up. If they are ever captured the government does not want to think someone could google their name and find out who they are and what they do. Bridget can put the picture up in a frame in her house but we can't have it on the internet.
Mary Ellen You are so good even though your quiet thoughts are are not quite the same.. It must be so hard for Patty with no family...Thank God she has you...
well, I must go to the post office and then to target for some food........
I'm not good. All I do is bitch about doing something for her. When you do something for someone else you should feel good about it and not complain. I don't feel good about it and I realize God is punishing me with this thing called guilt! I think he gave me guilt because I am not nurturing, so I do things I don't want to do out of guilt. Now I am stuck in a hotel with a dog I cannot stand who is afraid of storms. Oh, it is storming and she is whining--which just pisses me off. I lost tv and I am really thankful yet surprised that I havent lost the internet. I might have to leave and drive around in the storm so I don't have to listen to this stupid dog.
Nancy, start a new post with some of Hayle's pictures!!!!
Post a Comment