Saturday, June 16, 2012


Hayle does not like me to put any pictures of her, but here's a couple.  I swear, I think she is so beautiful, which she also hates me to say.  oh well.

7 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

No one believes their mom when she says, "you're beautiful."
Hayle--YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Trust me.

Gma17 said...

Oh Hayle You are so pretty and you look so happy...You have it all Girl!! Love you!

nancy said...

She had a great time! Today is Fathers Day, it's 5am, and Pete has a triathlon beginning at 7:00. He has to be there for registration at 6am. We are making homed pizza's for dinner.
It's been raining a lot, and it's supposed to all day, but right now it actually looks nice....

nancy said...

so, hayle got a show today at the Triathlon. 7:20 am on Sunday morning, we had a drunk there. so drunk he couldn't stand up and fell into the road. just as a car was coming, he didn't get hit, but I did get scared. I started towards him because I thought someone's got to get this guy outta here, but thankfully 2 men beat me to him and I turned to walk the other way. Hayle stayed where we were standing, and watched. As the men dragged him out of the road, his jeans came down. then his underpants came down. she said, I saw his penis!! It was disgusting!! Finally the cops came and took him away. He tried to talk to some people asking for cigarettes. someone was the most beautiful blonde in penarth, la te da de da.

Mary Lesh said...

Gotta love a free show!!

Jen came down to surprise John for Father's Day. We are headed to the flea market, then to breakfast at Christy's (brunch) then we will come back and bbq this afternoon.
John is having such a good time!

Kathy said...

So Nancy, he proved he was a natural blonde?

nancy said...

disgusting!!