Mom wants everyone to go down memory lane next Mother's Day and take a trip to Port Jervis. Rick and Gerry you are invited, as well as all the spouses. Mom thinks it will be fun, and so do I. From what I hear, Bridget wants to re-do downtown (Front Street-I think).
Look at good ole St. Mary's church. I think it will be fun to walk the atreets in Port Jervis for a couple of days ..stand in three states at the same time walk over the bridge to Matamoras, Pa. have the best Pizza ever at Len and Jo's.(yes they are still there). and texas hot dogs.(not as good as I remember but still good). Alas the PJ Bakery is gone so no crumb buns..... fun fun fun
i know you can't always change dates for us. hayle has a week off school started may 25th. but don't worry if everyone plans around mothers day US. I mean, Lori's kids aren't out then either. we'll see.
12 comments:
Mom wants everyone to go down memory lane next Mother's Day and take a trip to Port Jervis. Rick and Gerry you are invited, as well as all the spouses. Mom thinks it will be fun, and so do I. From what I hear, Bridget wants to re-do downtown (Front Street-I think).
Wow, sounds like fun.. I'm in and can't wait.
Look at good ole St. Mary's church. I think it will be fun to walk the atreets in Port Jervis for a couple of days ..stand in three states at the same time walk over the bridge to Matamoras, Pa. have the best Pizza ever at Len and Jo's.(yes they are still there). and texas hot dogs.(not as good as I remember but still good). Alas the PJ Bakery is gone so no crumb buns.....
fun fun fun
Mom, you forgot the Polar Bear!
How could I forget something so delicious...Yes, the polar Bear too.Did I forget any thing else? oh yea..Point Peter and Highe Point.
How could I forget something so delicious...Yes, the polar Bear too.Did I forget any thing else? oh yea..Point Peter and Highe Point.
The Hawks Nest!
you guys are making me cry right now! I want to do all that with you all!! What would the dates be??
Mother's Day weekend next year
i just looked that up, that's May 12th. Would be tough, will look into it. I could, but not so easy for family. I'd love them to be there.
What kind of date would be better...
i know you can't always change dates for us. hayle has a week off school started may 25th. but don't worry if everyone plans around mothers day US. I mean, Lori's kids aren't out then either. we'll see.
Post a Comment