I could not resist this. I also cannot believe I recorded this while I was at work. Sometimes it is just plain boring so I brought in some hula hoops to get my adrenaline going. It's a lot easier than it looks!
Monday, June 25, 2012
Work It!!!
I could not resist this. I also cannot believe I recorded this while I was at work. Sometimes it is just plain boring so I brought in some hula hoops to get my adrenaline going. It's a lot easier than it looks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
You are sooooooooooooooo brave!!
This is as far as it goes. No sharing because I don't want my sales manager to know I am hula hooping at work
you better get those hips moving!!! That kind of sucked. (I can't do it either though) And your hair is SO blonde!! We never got a picture!! Looking good!
Your video made my day!!
I'll update this as I get better but, don't hold your breath. Man that is so much harder than I remember. You would think the extra on my hips would hold it up. I guess I should be glad it can fall down.
Mary, we should have a contest when I get there...
We will!
Do I have to go buy a hoola hoop? Mary, I spoke with Natasja and they are coming to the Smokies in October. She's up for a Birthday Party for Hunter. So I guess we can have a Hoola Hoop contest then. We have a cabin from the 13th to the 20th. She's trying to get tickets to fly in on Thursday night. That way they can get a good night sleep so we can go grocery shopping on Friday. That means Friday night could be Party nite! If that's OK with you and Barb, I'll see if Colleen wants to come over as well. Maybe Mom can come back up. Of course everyone is invited. The more the merrier!! Natasja told me that Hunter is developing at lightning speed and gets into everything. She said he loves to yell to announce his enthusiam! I can't wait to get my hands on him. I'm making him a teepee. Remember them? She loves the fact that there will be a party in his honor with lots of family; especially ones with cameras!!
dam you all............no, dam me........
Oh, Linda, he's going to love that tent!! I remember them.
Damn Mary, you are brave to post that video. I never could do those damn things
PS Linda, I do want to go to Port Jervis. I think it would be fun.
Happy July 4th everyone!
I've made my potato salad and I'm off to have some fun.
Post a Comment