Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Friday Dinner
Okay everyone I am trying to get a head count on who will be coming for dinner Friday night. We will be having dinner at Gerry & Jada's house around 5:30. They have a little more room and they are not far from us. So let me know who and how many. Can not wait to see everyone. ;o}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will be there!! And I am in the car with Lori, Kathy, Johnny and Kelly.. I guess they wll be there too. but I am sure they will add to this blog..See you Friday
Count me, John, Christy, & Bridget
Barb, is laughing aloud in
Gerry's house?? I think smiling would be alright.
(ok, that totally made me LOL! I was picturing Mary, walking around smiling-but not laughing!) just LOL'd again!
re-read it, and lol'd AGAIN!
btw- I do have pink eye.
i hope everyone is having a great time, im so sad we couldn't make it :(
Post a Comment