Thank you Everybody for all the cards and good wishes;. I had a fantastic day. Went to Lori's and had a combination Super bowl and bd party. It was great and Kelly made the cake. Kathy and Christy and Leeman and all the biasotti's were there.Love you all!!
Awwww! Well, I missed all the blog posts, but just commented on them. So Happy post B-Day G'ma. I saw a clip of the game this morning, how great was that!!!!
Hey Nancy, I met a girl yesterday who is from England. We were talking about different things and the weather came up and she says it rains a lot over there.
that would be true!!! very, very true! Although we got snow yesterday, and lots of it! It hasn't snowed here since thanksgiving day 4 years ago. and that was a little dusting. But 18 years since they got as much as we did yesterday. school were closed everywhere!
5 comments:
Thank you Everybody for all the cards and good wishes;. I had a fantastic day. Went to Lori's and had a combination Super bowl and bd party. It was great and Kelly made the cake. Kathy and Christy and Leeman and all the biasotti's were there.Love you all!!
Happy B'day Mom, Love you!
Awwww! Well, I missed all the blog posts, but just commented on them. So Happy post B-Day G'ma. I saw a clip of the game this morning, how great was that!!!!
Hey Nancy,
I met a girl yesterday who is from England. We were talking about different things and the weather came up and she says it rains a lot over there.
that would be true!!! very, very true! Although we got snow yesterday, and lots of it! It hasn't snowed here since thanksgiving day 4 years ago. and that was a little dusting. But 18 years since they got as much as we did yesterday. school were closed everywhere!
Post a Comment