Ok, everyone, WHERE ARE YOU??!! Are you doing anything today??
Pete went off to a Rugby match about noon, and will be gone till tonight.
I am hanging out with Hayle watching Malcolm in the Middle and
we're each playing on the computers. I'm gonna make us some chicken
for dinner. Pete sent us both flowers yesterday, so that was nice.
Pete went off to a Rugby match about noon, and will be gone till tonight.
I am hanging out with Hayle watching Malcolm in the Middle and
we're each playing on the computers. I'm gonna make us some chicken
for dinner. Pete sent us both flowers yesterday, so that was nice.
7 comments:
im here, in cary nc !!
nothing special for valentines day going on over here, just a morning @ the gym and a day relaxing :)
happy valentines day to everyone! love you all!
I had a very busy valentines day. I cleaned the house. It took a very long time, but then it's been a long time since I cleaned it.
John made filet mignon and lobster tails on the grill. Yum yum. Then we watched a movie.
Wow, I would have loved to be over, a clean house and the dinner sounds gorgeous!!
I went to a soccer game and then came home and made lunch for Kathy and me..Tuna Fish. Then I went to church and came home and ate more tuna.. John called and told me about their great valentines day and said next year I can come up..sounds good to me..And i agree with you Nancy, nobody writes any more..
I try to write, but sometimes there is nothing to write home about. I go to work, I come home and play on the computer, watch tv and go to bed. Not that exciting
Ok, Cherie and I are definately coming to GA at the end of Feb and really looking forward to it. It does not look like Ricky or Jenn & Adam will be able to make it, at this time, but who knows, there's still 10 days left. We will most likely leave on Thursday (2/26) and spend the day with Ricky in Boone, then on Friday, travel down to GA. Can't wait. Love ya'll
OMG I WANT TO COME, i'm going to try to do it!
Post a Comment