what the hell was Barb doing??? and Johnny, I'm confused by your mug?? Fine all of you, but I know better. Especially the call at 12:30 AM!! And I refuse to be looked at as though I am not happy to have fun and BE THERE! Had I KNOWN about it, I might have been there! Anyway, you wait, I plan on partying HARD at the Weddings!! Oh Yeah!
4 comments:
what the hell was Barb doing??? and Johnny, I'm confused by your mug?? Fine all of you, but I know better. Especially the call at 12:30 AM!! And I refuse to be looked at as though I am not happy to have fun and BE THERE! Had I KNOWN about it, I might have been there! Anyway, you wait, I plan on partying HARD at the Weddings!! Oh Yeah!
what about meeeeeeeee? i feel sad!
however, I think John, Cherie, and Charlie genuinely look like they missed me. I love them.
and you Jen! We have to stick together. (Why weren't you there??!!)
Post a Comment