Saturday, March 14, 2009

Me & My Boys

me and my boys. just added because we needed a new post.... we're going into town today, taking the train. it's chilly and overcast, but dry! gonna have lunch, then???? what're you doing this weekend?

6 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

The weather is about the same here. Cool, overcast, supposed to rain. I have to look up some homes for a buyer but I am going to get some laundry done and work on taxes. Fun weekend planned.

Gma17 said...

I hate to tell all you northerners but our weather is perfect ..low in the high sixties and high in the mid 80's.. no rain but we need it really bad!!!!!!it is very dry. went to Kelly's soccer game last night and Kathy and kelly came over after it. But tomorrow Kathy and I are going to the race track (Gulf Stream). Our intentions are to win big and have fun..Last time we won 35$$.WOW!!

Nancy said...

very cool!! Good luck mom and Kathy!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Good luck Mom & Kathy. I want to go.
Have you all heard about Christy and Leeman's luck? Bump twice on their way home from CA and each received 4 round trip tickets anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico to be used within one year. They are scheduled to leave Atlanta at 7:00 and hoping to get bumped again.

Nancy said...

what are they doing in CA?

Kathy said...

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Christy and Leeman got bumped again last night but only got 1 round trip fare this time. That was the latest as of 7:30pm last night, they still had one more flight to get on but I haven't heard anything. Guessing they made it.
I'm going to the races with mom today and looking forward to winning some BIG BUCKS!!! My luck better change soon.
I'm sure most of you have heard Neil got into a fender bender with my car. While it's being repaired I have a rental. OMG they are driving me nuts. First car stunk so bad of cigarettes I had to exchange it. Well I tried but the girl said the only thing she could give me was a "stinkier" car or one without hubcaps. The next day, at a different location, they gave me a better car and showed me a spot on the rear bumper that stuck out a little. Well guess what, if you drive down 95, that little part that sticks out means the bumper isn't attached to the car and the bumper flaps. So now I have to exchange this one. I think I'll go get the one without hubcaps.