carp!!!! we cant make it!!!!! i love freaking mexican food!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sometimes i wish i lived in america!!!!! well have fun guys wish you the best and WE WILL MAKE ALL THE WEDDINGS if we dont i will be sad:( good luck guys love ya
hey guys just a question that me and my mom were wondering. is anybody going to come to see us in 2012 for the olymopics they are going to be in cardiff and london if anybody wants to cooooooooooooome it wont be hot but it will be fun to see yall hmmmmm have a bribed you yet????
I think it is an Aunt of Jada's that is throwing the party. If she is not an actual Aunt definitely a surrogate one. They have a large circle of friends that are just like family.
So are you guys looking forward to the Olympics being hosted in London next time around? Will you still be there or are you ever coming back to the great USA?
we will be here :'( free rooms bed and breakfast at the calabiano hotel 3 tv's on demand 2 dogs to keep you company and a wine bar is that a good hotel i found it online
I probably won't be able to make it. I know it will be fun, but I will have to wait for the wedding!
As for the olympics count me in. If Leeman and I start saving now there is no excuse. Plus I am sure you want video footage. Or maybe we can cover an event and get press passes. I am sure that would be easy (jk)!
Count me in for Gerry & The Jada's engagement party! Do I have to RSVP? If so, let me know who/where to call. I'm not sure if Stephen can make it, but I'll see!
And I wanna go to the Olympics!!! I think I'll plan on it! But I thought you guys might move home (that's here in the USA) by then?! Do you guys think you can make a side trip to Belgium and/or Amsterdam in February? Stephen and I are going with a bunch of beer nerds to drink with the monks, and we'd love to see you! But obviously that's a long haul, so no worries if you can't.
that is so not a long haul for us! It's like less than 2 hours from here! Let us know when (dates) and we'll see. Hayles has a week off school in Feb too and we like to go away, so maybe???
Nancy, I am about getting sick of all your travels. Not that I wouldn't do the same if I could. I keep saying one of these days. I mean it too. I will plan for the Olympics. Let me reserve a room for two for then.
Nancy we will take a room also and Gerry wants to come for two weeks and go to Munich or a European tour of your choice. That is if you want to be our tour guide.
OMG! We are really gonna be so excited if any or all of you come during the olympics!! We have 2 spare rooms upstairs, a king bed and the other has 2 twin beds. we have a living room upstairs with a couch and a loveseat if necessary (we can put Hayle on it and give up her bed-a queen) and lots of floor space, so whoever wants to come, please do! And Barb and Gerry, are you kidding! We';d LOVE to! we are going to Munich for christmas market this year so we'll let you know? Italy is our fave destination, but germany at xmas! and actually, when we were just at lake garda, it is so far north, we were practically at the border of austria when we went to the dolomite mtns. so at lunch, we had saurkraut and sausage in italy! delish!!! but wherever you want to go, we'll hang out with you. i know a little italian, and hayle is learning german. just let me know when !! yippee!!
and don't be jealous, it's only because we're right here inthe middle of it all. so many countries are like 2 hours away! if you guys were here, you would do the same. but the good news is, the dollar is coming back, strong against the euro and the pound-yeah for you!
jen how do you put i picture up of you on there??? i want to do it of me my mom dosnt know. (no duh!)lmbo! but can you please tell me thx cant wait till da weddings i got my first high heel shoes which i think are pretty i will show you pics of em
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i ahte that code thing you can never read them!
Hey everyone, I just had to tell you, Uncle Mike was able to finagle tickets for Hayle to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in London for 13th September. EeeeeK!!! We are SOOO excited! Hayle's got a new dress and shoes, and we oth get our hair cut this Monday. We'll go to London Friday night to be sure we don't get delayed and miss it. I'll try to get pictures and post them and we'll let you know who all we see!!!
Sorry Gerry and Jada, too last minute for me also. But I wish we were going. Joey plays tournament baseball, so every weekend I get to watch about 8 or 9 baseball games. I will try to make the Olympics sounds like fun. Nancy you might have wall to wall people.
Barb, I'd love to come down but not sure if I'll have time. Going to my favorite place again(Guadalajara, Mexico) for another week. I think I'll see if I can buy Jennifer a dress there, they are really cheap. Anyway Barb, when I get back in the states, I'll let you know if i can make it.
I may have spoken too soon about coming to Gerry & The Jada's e-party. I think I have to go to Dallas that weekend. Boo! The only redeeming part is that it will probably be the last bit of work travel I will have to do. I just quit my job and I'm going to be a waitress... fun, right?
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm really unhappy doing what I'm doing, and I need to take a step back and figure out what's next for me.
Nancy- I will let you know as soon as we firm up our February dates!
What??!! you quit your job?? I thought you loved what you did??? Ugh! What are you thinking about doing, any ideas? waitressing is hard! and sometimes crappy. i guess if you're in a really good restaurant, I guess it can be pretty good. don't work in a chinese restaurant.
melissa i thought you were getting into wedding planning?? that's what christy told me! if not, then DO IT because you'd be good at it! i know i'm not updating my page much but it's because i'm at a standstill & do not know what to do next ! actually, i do i just don't wanna do it!!!!
I have a "Neil" story to tell and Lori suggested that I pass it on. Yesterday he was telling me that "Chops" (the restaurant that he works at) has a list of the 10 most memorible moments in Chops history. He looked at me and winked and said "I'm on it" Seems that when he was fairly new at being the Bar Back (stock boy) he was stocking the shelves with alcohol and just under the register there was a button. He said he pushed it to see which lights went off or on but nothing happened. So he pressed it again. Still ..nothing. So he decided to keep his head above the counter to watch for any differences in the lighting while he pressed the button another 4 times. By that time, Paul, the bartender noticed Neil and says (while he's laughing) "Oh, Neil please tell me you pressed that button!!!!" Neil says, "Yeah, why??" It was the panic button.!! Now, normally when you press a panic button, the police will call to see if everything is OK. But...since Neil had pressed the button 6 times, they showed up. By the way, it costs $300 for the police to just show up for no reason. And that's how Neil wound up on Chops 10 most memorable moments.
Kathy, just for the record this happened more recently. It was after Tony quit, so he wasn't new he just wanted to press a button. Good story either way.
that is hysterical. It never crossed his mind it was a panic button (below the register). I love that he kept pushing it! I can't believe he didn't share this story with us. Thanks for sharing
33 comments:
dang it! And I LOVE mexican food too! But I'm sure you know we won't be able to make it. We wish them the best. Is this at your house?
carp!!!! we cant make it!!!!! i love freaking mexican food!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sometimes i wish i lived in america!!!!! well have fun guys wish you the best and WE WILL MAKE ALL THE WEDDINGS if we dont i will be sad:( good luck guys love ya
oooops i said carp! i meant to say crap!!! not some kind of yuky fish sorry lmbo! (laughing my but off!)
hey guys just a question that me and my mom were wondering. is anybody going to come to see us in 2012 for the olymopics they are going to be in cardiff and london if anybody wants to cooooooooooooome it wont be hot but it will be fun to see yall hmmmmm have a bribed you yet????
I think it is an Aunt of Jada's that is throwing the party. If she is not an actual Aunt definitely a surrogate one. They have a large circle of friends that are just like family.
So are you guys looking forward to the Olympics being hosted in London next time around? Will you still be there or are you ever coming back to the great USA?
we will be here :'( free rooms bed and breakfast at the calabiano hotel 3 tv's on demand 2 dogs to keep you company and a wine bar is that a good hotel i found it online
Save me a room!
Gerry and Jada, I have a wedding that day. I can't believe I can't make it. I already sent my response card in.
I probably won't be able to make it. I know it will be fun, but I will have to wait for the wedding!
As for the olympics count me in. If Leeman and I start saving now there is no excuse. Plus I am sure you want video footage. Or maybe we can cover an event and get press passes. I am sure that would be easy (jk)!
Sure sounds like fun!! But unless someone from down here is going, I cannot make it ...And even then only if they let me hitch a ride. Enjoy!!!
I AM SO IN FOR THE 2012 OLYMPICS! We can start saving now...no wait, AFTER the wedding lol!!!
sorry gerry & jada, it is kinda too last minute to plan a trip down there! if anything changes i'll let you know....
Count me in for Gerry & The Jada's engagement party! Do I have to RSVP? If so, let me know who/where to call. I'm not sure if Stephen can make it, but I'll see!
And I wanna go to the Olympics!!! I think I'll plan on it! But I thought you guys might move home (that's here in the USA) by then?! Do you guys think you can make a side trip to Belgium and/or Amsterdam in February? Stephen and I are going with a bunch of beer nerds to drink with the monks, and we'd love to see you! But obviously that's a long haul, so no worries if you can't.
that is so not a long haul for us! It's like less than 2 hours from here! Let us know when (dates) and we'll see. Hayles has a week off school in Feb too and we like to go away, so maybe???
Nancy, I am about getting sick of all your travels. Not that I wouldn't do the same if I could. I keep saying one of these days. I mean it too. I will plan for the Olympics. Let me reserve a room for two for then.
For two Mom! Is there something we don't know?
Nancy we will take a room also and Gerry wants to come for two weeks and go to Munich or a European tour of your choice. That is if you want to be our tour guide.
OMG! We are really gonna be so excited if any or all of you come during the olympics!! We have 2 spare rooms upstairs, a king bed and the other has 2 twin beds. we have a living room upstairs with a couch and a loveseat if necessary (we can put Hayle on it and give up her bed-a queen) and lots of floor space, so whoever wants to come, please do! And Barb and Gerry, are you kidding! We';d LOVE to! we are going to Munich for christmas market this year so we'll let you know? Italy is our fave destination, but germany at xmas! and actually, when we were just at lake garda, it is so far north, we were practically at the border of austria when we went to the dolomite mtns. so at lunch, we had saurkraut and sausage in italy! delish!!! but wherever you want to go, we'll hang out with you. i know a little italian, and hayle is learning german. just let me know when !! yippee!!
and don't be jealous, it's only because we're right here inthe middle of it all. so many countries are like 2 hours away! if you guys were here, you would do the same. but the good news is, the dollar is coming back, strong against the euro and the pound-yeah for you!
jen how do you put i picture up of you on there??? i want to do it of me my mom dosnt know. (no duh!)lmbo! but can you please tell me thx cant wait till da weddings i got my first high heel shoes which i think are pretty i will show you pics of em
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i ahte that code thing you can never read them!
Hey everyone, I just had to tell you, Uncle Mike was able to finagle tickets for Hayle to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in London for 13th September. EeeeeK!!! We are SOOO excited! Hayle's got a new dress and shoes, and we oth get our hair cut this Monday. We'll go to London Friday night to be sure we don't get delayed and miss it. I'll try to get pictures and post them and we'll let you know who all we see!!!
Awesome! Lucky Hayle and golly gee, high heels! She is all grown up. Take lots of pix
I know what you mean Hayle. I hate this new code thing. Who do they think they are fooling?
Sorry Gerry and Jada, too last minute for me also. But I wish we were going. Joey plays tournament baseball, so every weekend I get to watch about 8 or 9 baseball games. I will try to make the Olympics sounds like fun. Nancy you might have wall to wall people.
Why the hell do I always have a trash can next to my post?
Cuz you talk trash
Everyone does Bridgett. In case you want to throw away your comment.
Barb,
I'd love to come down but not sure if I'll have time. Going to my favorite place again(Guadalajara, Mexico) for another week. I think I'll see if I can buy Jennifer a dress there, they are really cheap. Anyway Barb, when I get back in the states, I'll let you know if i can make it.
I may have spoken too soon about coming to Gerry & The Jada's e-party. I think I have to go to Dallas that weekend. Boo! The only redeeming part is that it will probably be the last bit of work travel I will have to do. I just quit my job and I'm going to be a waitress... fun, right?
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm really unhappy doing what I'm doing, and I need to take a step back and figure out what's next for me.
Nancy- I will let you know as soon as we firm up our February dates!
What??!! you quit your job?? I thought you loved what you did??? Ugh! What are you thinking about doing, any ideas? waitressing is hard! and sometimes crappy. i guess if you're in a really good restaurant, I guess it can be pretty good. don't work in a chinese restaurant.
melissa i thought you were getting into wedding planning?? that's what christy told me! if not, then DO IT because you'd be good at it! i know i'm not updating my page much but it's because i'm at a standstill & do not know what to do next ! actually, i do i just don't wanna do it!!!!
Barb, I will not be able to make it as I am saving up for all the weddings next year. But I do hate missing it. Give my love to Gerry and Jada though.
Tony said he is going to make it.
I have a "Neil" story to tell and Lori suggested that I pass it on.
Yesterday he was telling me that "Chops" (the restaurant that he works at) has a list of the 10 most memorible moments in Chops history. He looked at me and winked and said "I'm on it" Seems that when he was fairly new at being the Bar Back (stock boy) he was stocking the shelves with alcohol and just under the register there was a button. He said he pushed it to see which lights went off or on but nothing happened. So he pressed it again. Still ..nothing. So he decided to keep his head above the counter to watch for any differences in the lighting while he pressed the button another 4 times. By that time, Paul, the bartender noticed Neil and says (while he's laughing) "Oh, Neil please tell me you pressed that button!!!!" Neil says, "Yeah, why??" It was the panic button.!! Now, normally when you press a panic button, the police will call to see if everything is OK. But...since Neil had pressed the button 6 times, they showed up. By the way, it costs $300 for the police to just show up for no reason. And that's how Neil wound up on Chops 10 most memorable moments.
Kathy, just for the record this happened more recently. It was after Tony quit, so he wasn't new he just wanted to press a button. Good story either way.
that is hysterical. It never crossed his mind it was a panic button (below the register). I love that he kept pushing it! I can't believe he didn't share this story with us. Thanks for sharing
Oh Tony & Neil. Seriously, they are straight comedy. They should head to hollywood.
Post a Comment