This is Hayle and I standing in Juliets balcony. There truly is the Montegues and Capulets from Verona, and this was her balcony! Cool! Then we went on a wine tour. OMG! delicious wine, olive oil and snacks! of course we bought too much crap to take home with us, our luggage will be way overweight. And then there is Hayle in the vineyard. It is amazing here! Tomorrow we will hang by the lake. (ok, boys, stop reading now) That is, if I can find tampons, because of course, I got my period a week early and I am not prepared. I know, TMI, but I'm really annoyed right now.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
nancy you are hilarious!!!! but i totally GET IT!!
looks pretty there!
I just saw that I won the 3-Tier Tower of Cookies. Hooray - wonder when I will get them? Got to love the goodies from Little bee Bakery Co.
Nancy I sure hope you are enjoying your fabulous life. Some people just don't know how good they have it. Must be nice to be a woman of the world.
I cannot get over your fairy-tale of a life! Seriously! Hopefully Leeman and I will be "honeymooning" in Italy or Greece sometime in the year 2009 and making everyone on the blog jealous like you. I assume there are more pictures to be posted soon I can't wait to see them! How did you learn about Lake Garda? Are you traveling with friends or just the family?
I can't believe there really is a Juliet balcony...that is so cool! Did you yell out to Pete below? I am doing that vacation someday...must start saving. It looks amazing!!
Barb - I will be in the kitchen on Tuesday and Wednesday next week so order 3 types of cookies for your tower. Just email me. You get a 1lb box, a 1/2 pound box and a 1/4 lb box, so let me know what cookies you want for each size too.
I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am jealous.
Wow!! Where next? That looks fantastic.. How much fun can one family have? And I agree with Christy..how did you hear about that beautiful spot? I never heard about it till you said you were going there..Beautiful!!!!!!
Post a Comment