Sunday, August 10, 2008

Banana Pancakes

10 comments:

Jen said...

SERIOUSLY
SERIOUSLY!
you make me laugh rob! you are frickin hilarious & watching you do these things makes me miss you all so much! i love having adam watch them! i tell him "look at what you're marrying into".

I'm so jealous my rents were able to see you all! I missed out big time! I hope to see you all BEFORE my wedding :) that'd be best.

OnE QUESTION::::
Who was that lady? where was her kitchen? and why the heck were you in there?
please, we want to know!

Mary Lesh said...

That was funny!

CHL said...

Everyone loves this. A Costa Rican friend was over and translated some of the video and you will be happy to hear she is in fact talking about banana pancakes. I always imagined we would find she was shit talking us with a big smile. I like her even more after hearing she has 5 children and when asked what her specialty is, she responded, "Everything is my specialty! even cantonese food"

Nancy said...

the pancakes look very tasty, did lori take note of the recipe, i hope?? because I want them prepared for me when I come next time. I'll be there in October you know. yeah!! OOHH, Christy, we could go shopping!!! OMG!!! I hadn't thought of that til I just typed it! OMG! I'm so excited! Jen, what are you doing about your shopping?? And is the date set in stone yet? I'll be in NC at christmas, of course doing MAD xmas shopping before xmas and skiing after, but maybe we can squeeze a day in????? Eeek, sounds like fun!! ok, I do want to start looking at flights, so jen and Gerry (aka Barb) I need to know if and when dates are for sure so I can start booking. Now, we are going to Lake Garda on Wednesday. I've checked and the high for the week we are there is about 76. it was 65 here today, oh, and rainy. so we are really looking forward to some SUN!! I guess I'll start going to the gym as soon as I get back. I have to start something!!

Barbara said...

Gerry & Jada will be getting married the first weekend they are out of school. Since she wants and outdoor wedding seemed the best time. That will be Saturday, June 13th.

Unknown said...

Nancy-when are you going to florida in october. I am hoping to come down very very soon but fashion week is about to start to work is about to get a little insane! and i can't take off weekends till a little after labor day. sooo i want to go to florida and not think about anything in october sometime.

Nancy said...

it's at the end. i have to find my ticket info, but i think it's around the 20th or 22nd. and i think we leave out of orlando on nov 1st. that would be fun if we all met up to go shopping!!

Unknown said...

has rob ever heard of the song Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson? I am probably way late on this but i saw it on itunes and thought of you guys. jack johnson is hot to...just a little fyi

Jen said...

i plan on having a set in stone date by friday. there is a date that i'm close to being set on, but i just have to make sure the venue i choose has that date available.

i update my blog a lot so check it out if you want more details...and our wedding website.

Anonymous said...

Brittany, never heard of the song...until now...will go check it out on itunes.