Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hayle WON!!!

OMG! Hayle and her friend entered the Disney 'U Rock' competition and WON!!!! I cannot believe it! She gets to go to the Jonas Brothers Camp Rock movie premiere in London, in a limo, watch them perform, and MAYBE meet them! Here is Hayle finding out she won!

17 comments:

Nancy said...

ughhhhhhhhhhhh its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking embarrassing!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh omigo i won!! btw its Hayle

Gma17 said...

This is too cute. Don't feel bad Hayle. I cried too. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!

Gma17 said...

Hey put that on Utube.

hayle said...

oh ok sorry for the deleted comments i kept messin up sorry

Anonymous said...

hayle,
so happy for you! The video was funny too. We watched it four times already and plan on watching it more. my mom is crying tears of joy with you. you are lucky i wish i was you i will see you on TV love kelly

Anonymous said...

nancy, you should send THAT video to Disney...that is awesome...she is so shocked...Kelly and I are watching it over and over and over...

Nancy said...

i am in the process of adding it to youtube right now! wasn't it great!!!!!!!!!!

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How lucky are you? Wait a minute you are not lucky, you are talented. I saw the video and I'm not suprised that you won. OK You are lucky! Going to London in a Limo. Wow I've never done anything like that. When is it? What are you going to wear? Take lots and lots of pictures. Maybe you'll be in OK magazine. Oh my gosh, how exciting!!!!!

Nancy said...

i am wearing a black and white checked dress that my mom baught also for th kids choice awards. with high heels and i cant wait to go down that red carpet! its on youtube now here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlPBkobBDY

Barbara said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S how awesome to win tickets to the premier and be taken in a limousine. I to this day have never had a ride in a limo. I am so excited for you Hayle. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jen said...

that is the best video i've seen EVER :)
what pure happiness :)

congrats hayle!!!

CHL said...

Oh my god I am crying! That has to be soooooo exciting. Hayle's reaction is awesome. First a little excited and curious, then maybe even giddy and hopeful, then excitement/ shock/ and more excitement. I love that you filmed her reaction. I can't wait to hear all about it. Was a random drawing or Aunt Bridget mentioned a video did you make a video?

Mary Lesh said...

OMG! Congratulations Hayle. I am crying too!! What an awesome video. Ditto on all Christy said. All the emotions and feelings in one video. Love it. Can't wait to see the video of you going to Disney..

Kathy said...

Hayle, your video is priceless. I'm so excited for you. Linsey and I have watched the video several times, it makes us tear up evertime. Please take lots of pictures, We also want to see the dancing video too!!!

Melissa said...

Okay, I cried too. Too damn cute! Hayle, we want to see the video that you won with!!! Have you posted it??? PLease do!

And maybe you should document the whole experience since you have it all taped so far. SO exciting!! You're big time!

hayle said...

i posted it on youtube we had to take it off cos it sayed the lays phone number so we had to block the number out since we have a youtube account we will put lots of stuff we will put our winning video on we just need to take our names off cos we dont want all our names out going out to the world!

Melissa said...

Well send us the link for the entry video as soon as you have it!