I deleted that first one because I forgot to read it first and it was messed up..I don't know how that happened cause I am so good on this computer..Any way , what I said was "WOW", so soon.I thought it would be in Oct. Any way I will be there and of course I am excited for you, Neal.. I know you will do well..
OMG! What is the rush? Don't go. Be patient, all we have is time. The air force isn't going anywhere. Next year is another year and so is the year after that.
I think, no matter what day we have a going away party for Neil, we still get together when Ricky and Cherie are here. And if Bridget comes down, we get together when she's here too!! Besides, I think Neil works on Friday nights anyway. I'm having a terrible week!!! My garbage disposal broke. Then my diswasher broke. (Seems they are connected). Neil took my car down for an oil change and I need a new oil pan ($400) and tonight my washing machine broke!! Is there a patron saint of appliances I should be praying to?
Well we were planning on coming on the 15th? Christy's post says the 15th never heard anything about the 8th?!?!?!?! Both the 8th and the 15th are Friday's. That will be some party for Neil if he's not there!!! Whose in charge down there?
And Kathy what about us?
Cherie when are you and Rick going to be down there?
Mom I am giving you the job to find out what is going on and letting us know.
It is the 8th, so just ignore what it says. I changed it and twice I have tried downloading the revised invitation, but this one keeps appearing. So pass it on the party is the 8th
8 comments:
I deleted that first one because I forgot to read it first and it was messed up..I don't know how that happened cause I am so good on this computer..Any way , what I said was "WOW", so soon.I thought it would be in Oct. Any way I will be there and of course I am excited for you, Neal.. I know you will do well..
Is he going in as an officer? Where is he going? I hope we can make it, I will have to talk to Gerry in the morning. Congratulations Neil
OMG! What is the rush? Don't go. Be patient, all we have is time. The air force isn't going anywhere. Next year is another year and so is the year after that.
We thought the send off get together was on the 8th, now it says the 15th. We will be in town but unable to attend on the 15th. Congratulations Neil.
As far as I know ,it is still the
8th. So we will see you there, Right??
I think, no matter what day we have a going away party for Neil, we still get together when Ricky and Cherie are here. And if Bridget comes down, we get together when she's here too!! Besides, I think Neil works on Friday nights anyway.
I'm having a terrible week!!! My garbage disposal broke. Then my diswasher broke. (Seems they are connected). Neil took my car down for an oil change and I need a new oil pan ($400) and tonight my washing machine broke!! Is there a patron saint of appliances I should be praying to?
Well we were planning on coming on the 15th? Christy's post says the 15th never heard anything about the 8th?!?!?!?! Both the 8th and the 15th are Friday's. That will be some party for Neil if he's not there!!! Whose in charge down there?
And Kathy what about us?
Cherie when are you and Rick going to be down there?
Mom I am giving you the job to find out what is going on and letting us know.
It is the 8th, so just ignore what it says. I changed it and twice I have tried downloading the revised invitation, but this one keeps appearing. So pass it on the party is the 8th
Post a Comment