Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun at the Park





Yesterday we had fun with friends at the park. #Hayle hopped on this contraption. then Pete went over and spun it around for her. then 3 other kids came over and got on. after that our friend helped pete spin it. of course they got going too fast, and you see what happened to pete!! OH, I am still laughing!! In the 3rd picture, it looks like our friend is trying to get away saying 'I didn't make him fall'. and I just showed this to hayle, she laughs and says, can't you make the picture bigger?........so funny!

11 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

I hate things that go around. I think it gets worse as you get older. I guess Pete is getting old.

Jen said...

haha you guys are crazy! i love your sweet family outtings:)

Jen said...

ps-thanks aunt bridget for the phone call, it meant a lot!!!!

CHL said...

That is too funny! I didn't notice until I read your entry. Leeman can barely turn left or right without complaining of dizziness. Sometime in middle school, at the Church fair, I got really sick on the Gravitron (the one that spins really fast and you stick to the wall). I just threw up a little in my mouth reliving that.

Leeman just went on a job interview and I am praying he gets it. It would mean more money and financial security. I would continue working for our company lining up work for weekends. And of course I would try to build up photography business and web design. I might get a part time job at this portrait studio. One day I would love to have my own studio. It would be soooo cool and fun to decorate. I need to get back to work.

Unknown said...

I will say a prayer the Leeman gets it!! I loved the gravitron, i don't think i would ever go on it again but I used to think I was so cool for going on it.

So I just signed a lease for an apartment in NYC!! Holly and I went all by ourselves. I move in on September 19th and my new address will be 445 East 14th Street. So if i walk out of my building and straight there is Union Square and to the left is East Village. Such a good spot, I cannot wait. A ton of money for a tiny space but definitely worth it. So everyone must come visit!

CHL said...

I will be there around September 22. That should give you just enough time to get the place ready for my arrival. Leeman said the interview went well and he has a second interview to edit a piece. It will take 6 hours and they pay him $20/hr so not bad for an interview. I just hope they don't think that would be his hourly.

That is awesome that you are moving to the city! I am so jealous. I really will try to visit soon. When is fashion week. I know it is every few months in NY. Do you guys hire temps during fashion week. I was thinking if I came to visit and then worked a little I could justify it. Although you would be so busy it would be bad visiting time. Maybe I could come during the end, whatever.

Sorry everyone that turned into a Brittany email.

Anyone who visits south florida the Boca Resort has a special summer price for florida residents it is only $129 or $169 and it is the coolest hotel. Or my couch is free.

Nancy said...

I don't like spinning either! I get dizzy if I bend over and get up again. whew! Brittany, you're moving to the city!? I've always told everyone you live in the city, might as well, you ARE right there! But I guess it makes a difference to you. How very sex in the city! (not literally, ew!) Chris, I'm excited for you guys too! Who is Leeman interviewing with? I will say a prayer as well.

So Pete started running every morning to train for this marathon. Well, Hayle decided she wanted to run with him. She just walked in, and she can't speak. she is sweaty, and worn out. but it's only day 2. she's so cute. one day, I will run with them. just not today. :-)

Mary Lesh said...

Nancy, why don't you just follow them in the car? No need to over exert yourself. I am not a runner. I would like to enter a marathon for slow walkers. I might be able to do that because I am a very fast slow walker. Ask John. We fast slow walk all the time. I've been in training for years just in case someone comes up with the idea.
I organized a 5k a few years ago for breast cancer. Any of you remember? Everyone was exhausted, some didn't make it and no one knew it was only about a 3k because I was guessing at the distance when I marked it. That was so funny.

CHL said...

At least you guessed under. That is inspiring that Pete is training for a marathon. When is it? I was doing really well and working out everyday for about a month. I felt so good and then we had company three weeks in a row. What is it about company that makes you break all the rules. I guess I was just looking for an excuse. Anyway 2 weeks later and I am still not in the swing of things. Very Frustrating. I just saw Dark Knight and LOVED it. I am so not the type of girl that likes those movies, but Heath Ledger is an amazing Joker.

Unknown said...

I am not a fast slow walker but rather a slow fast walker. I would love to run a marathon and find out it was less then what i thought. Kind of like the time i came in 2nd place in a tennis tournament and got a big trophy. There were only 2 people in the tournament, but who needs to know that. I cannot run for the life of me. But I did get a personal trainer for 3 days a week. He is INSANE. The last 20 minutes we put on boxing gloves and he teaches me to fight. But last night he made me work outside in like 95 degreee heat and of course I dropped to the ground threatening to faint and throw up on him, so he threw me in the water fountain. But he is insane, a little like Rob probably, but I feel good after.
I want to see the Dark Knight sooooo bad!! I cannot wait to see it!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Did he really throw you in a fountain? And did you really throw yourself to the ground threatening to faint? Actually, I know the answer.
Well, I have slowly gotten into yoga. I LOVE it. They are 90 minute classes and you sweat your balls off...that's why I don't have any.
My problem is that I am not consistent with it...but I'm trying...a little.
Nancy, is Pete training for a full marathon...like the 26 miler???
I think I would choke I would be laughing so hard if I saw rob fall like that...OMG! That shot is too funny...great timing...