ANOTHER BRAUN ENGAGEMENT
Gerry and Jada took a walk Tuesday, July 1st on Panama City Beach as the sun began to set. As they walked down the beach they heard some music coming from one of the night clubs and began to dance on the beach. As they strolled back they noticed a bottle sitting in the sand. Jada opened it to read the love letter as fireworks went off Gerry bent down to his knee and asked Jada to marry him (with cheers coming from up the beach). They went back up the beach to where all of Jada's family and friends were, they formed a tunnel for them to walk through as they all hummed hear comes the bride.
CONGRATULATIONS GERRY & JADA
10 comments:
Congratulations Gerry and Jada from G-ma, Kathy and Mary
AW CONGRATS GERRY AND JADA!!!!!
NOW WE AN BOTH PLAN OUR WEDDINGS TOGETHER. Well actually, Jada will probably do all the planning.
That ring is huge :)
SOOO happy for you both !!
Awe, That's AWESOME Gerry, congratulations...... Can I make a suggestion for the wedding march theme? Chariots Of Fire was my choice, 26 yras ago and I'm still waiting. Bro (Big Gerry), demand Top Hat's, tails and a cane. Love you guys and can't wait for another Braun party / wedding
WOW! How exciting! Congratulations!! Beautiful ring too! OMG! let me know when....
Well I now have a couple of wedding's to get in shape for. I am trying to get as many people I can to join me in getting fit. I have Linda, my two neighbors, and my girlfriend Debbie so far. Any of you interested? If so let me know and I will email you a monthly log sheet for you to track your measurements and weight. Fill free to get as many of your friends to join you. The more we can get to join in and motive each other, the better. You will measure and weigh yourself for the log, monthly. We can motivate each other through the blog, share healthy recipes, our accomplishments, etc. I was on the treadmill for an hour today, did 4 miles at a 4.0 rate. So who is in?
I LOVE that story!!! Congrats to you both!!! Have fun planning!!
:)
Casper, Sign us up (Cherie & I)are on the "get fit" program so we look and feel better for our Vacation in August. Ft Lauder & Ocala, we can't wait.
Happy Belated birthday Britney..
congratulations! Yeah, another party...
will everyone please post on my blog so that SHOULD a customer EVER take a peek at it...it appears to be popular.
The blog is http://www.littlebeecompany.blogspot.com
Rick I sent you the monthly log, so glad to have you and Cherie on board. I worked out this morning, however when I went to adjust the seat on one piece of equipment I heard a pop. I threw my back out. The doctor gave me a shot, anti-inflammatory's, and muscle relaxers. I am done for at least a week. Now that is some kind of pain nothing helping yet.
Post a Comment