Mary , I just can't wait to get up there and watch the hunt!!And about that licorice..you mean there is none left for us??? I was so looking forward to that..
mary, your killing bunnys??!! Johnny & Kelly, WOW! I love the video! It looks like too much fun! Although I haven't let Hayle watch it yet, she'll be so sad to miss it! She wants to be with you guys ALL the time. We went to a friends house this weekend in Southampton. Hayle and I took the train cuz Pete was already there for work. I left a bag on the train, a gift I brought for them and my sweatshirt from the dolphin place in the keys, UGH!!! SO mad!! But it was a really fun weekend! Now I have to go pick up the dogs from the kennel.
I'm shooting bunnies with a water gun. They keep eating Mike's flowers by the pool. I wouldn't kill a bunny if I wasn't going to eat it. That would be wasteful. I would kill a rabbit though. (just kidding)
Adam is coming over today to hang out for a while. I am not sure how long he is staying, he didn't say. I'm thinking he will stay to see g-ma and Kathy but I could be wrong.
Well, I did pass my driving test, yeah!! what a relief! so, my big picnic at school is thursday, and Hayle is going on her school trip on Monday, to Paris for the week. They are taking a big bus and driving. they leave at 6:30 am and will arrive around 6pm paris time. on tuesday they go on a boat trip on the seine river. they will go shopping and to a park with lots of rides called Parc Asterix, you can google it if you want. anyway, I will be very nervous while she's away, as usual.
it depends on where in germany and from me we fly out of either heathrow or bristol, in general though, I guess it's about a 4 hour flight?? why?? making plans??? coming over??
Hey! We got our tickets for christmas!! We are flying into newark on the Friday before xmas, and leaving bb's on Monday after her big party! Then we go to greensboro til January 2nd. We'll go skiing in Boone again too! Yeah! So much fun!!
Congratulations on passing your test. I had no doubt you would pass. I would be a nervous wreck if my 12 year old daughter was going to Paris for a week with the school. But good for them. Hey, when does school get out?
15 comments:
Awesome. I wish they had a Surf Camp when I was little. Can you do that when you are 50? I think I want to try next summer.
Just thought I would let you all know
I finished off the licorice so I don't have to worry about it any more. Brittany came home and ate 1 piece.
Also wanted to give you all an update on the bunny. Mary--2 Bunny--0
You guys are awesome.. Those waves look sooo big..Brave kids ,you are
so brave....
Mary , I just can't wait to get up there and watch the hunt!!And about that licorice..you mean there is none left for us??? I was so looking forward to that..
mary, your killing bunnys??!! Johnny & Kelly, WOW! I love the video! It looks like too much fun! Although I haven't let Hayle watch it yet, she'll be so sad to miss it! She wants to be with you guys ALL the time. We went to a friends house this weekend in Southampton. Hayle and I took the train cuz Pete was already there for work. I left a bag on the train, a gift I brought for them and my sweatshirt from the dolphin place in the keys, UGH!!! SO mad!! But it was a really fun weekend! Now I have to go pick up the dogs from the kennel.
mom, I'll get you that picture! I have my driving test today, VERY nervous. It's not on this computer, have to run upstairs, but I'm sure I'll get it.
I'm shooting bunnies with a water gun. They keep eating Mike's flowers by the pool. I wouldn't kill a bunny if I wasn't going to eat it. That would be wasteful. I would kill a rabbit though. (just kidding)
Adam is coming over today to hang out for a while. I am not sure how long he is staying, he didn't say. I'm thinking he will stay to see g-ma and Kathy but I could be wrong.
Mary what is the updated score of you and the bunny?
Mary 3
Bunny 0
Well, I did pass my driving test, yeah!! what a relief! so, my big picnic at school is thursday, and Hayle is going on her school trip on Monday, to Paris for the week. They are taking a big bus and driving. they leave at 6:30 am and will arrive around 6pm paris time. on tuesday they go on a boat trip on the seine river. they will go shopping and to a park with lots of rides called
Parc Asterix, you can google it if you want. anyway, I will be very nervous while she's away, as usual.
Nancy,
How far is Germany from you?
it depends on where in germany and from me we fly out of either heathrow or bristol, in general though, I guess it's about a 4 hour flight?? why?? making plans??? coming over??
Hey! We got our tickets for christmas!! We are flying into newark on the Friday before xmas, and leaving bb's on Monday after her big party! Then we go to greensboro til January 2nd. We'll go skiing in Boone again too! Yeah! So much fun!!
Congratulations on passing your test. I had no doubt you would pass. I would be a nervous wreck if my 12 year old daughter was going to Paris for a week with the school. But good for them. Hey, when does school get out?
school gets out july 17th
Post a Comment