Wednesday, June 04, 2008

1st & 3rd



Check out the winner at the top!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG Mary, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I am soooo excited for you. Yahoo and You Go Girl.
Did you win any prizes or money? Just the accolades are enough, huh?

Gma17 said...

Wow!! Fantastic.. First and third..I agree with Kathy..YOU GO GIRL!!

Mary Lesh said...

just accolades. It's funny because so many people have commented and asked me if that was me. Even my doctor's office called to see if it was me.

Nancy said...

shut up! you are famous!! Really you are amazing! I could take a picture of a car and I wouldn't get it in auto-trader.

Nancy said...

we have a Costco opening here next month, and I'm thinking of applying for a job there. should I?? I started sewing my quilt today, finally!! I had to wait til we had the kitchen done and all that mess cleaned up because there was no where to set up the sewing machine and ALL my mess. Pete's been out of town for the last 2 nights, but he'll be home tonight. I'm going to cook us a nice dinner for our anniversary tomorrow. 16 years, wow! how about you mary, do you and john have any plans??