Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meet Coco

I couldn't get the black and white dog because she did not like cats and the rescue place wouldn't allow it since I have a cat. So I got Coco. I liked her name so I didn't have to change it and she is soooooo sweet.

17 comments:

CHL said...

Awwwww! She is cute, too bad she will make me itchy, watery, and congested. I am so happy you saved her. Leeman did not know the pound puts dogs to sleep if they don't find a home. Yesterday we watched a movie (based on a true story) of wars in el salvador and he kept asking why are they just shooting? What a sweet, kind world he lives in. Any way I am happy for you and Coco!

Barbara said...

I think she is even cuter than Minnie.

Gma17 said...

She is really cute.. And I like her name too.. Enjoy!! Hey everybody, talk to Gerry and find out why I am so amazing!!

Mary Lesh said...

Ok Gerry, why is Mom so amazing, other than the obvious?

Jen said...

cute pupper :) loooove it!!! the name is cute too!

Nancy said...

Give it up mom!! I am tempted to call you right now and wake you up! do not put teasing things on the blog, it's not fair. I like coco too, and the name. poor christy.

Unknown said...

That is a really cute dog! Bella died 2 days ago :( , so sad, I hope my parents get another dog but it will not be for a while.

Nancy said...

I just talked to Bridget, and I am shocked about Bella!! We are all very sorry and very sad to hear the news. She was such a good dog, we loved visiting with her!!

Mary Lesh said...

Sorry to all the Sullivan's. It is so sad about Bella. She was such a good dog. I was shocked when I heard too.

hayle said...

hey guys VERY CUTE DOG MARY!!! i loooooooooove her name coco heehee!! did you hear my mom might of told you mabe not. me and my best friend (she was in disney with us) so all of you who came to disney with us you proably saw her. she knows HTML really good so we made our own website. we made a cartoon of ourselves from simpsonizeme.com and you can make your self a simpson!! it is not completley finishd so check it out every once in while we have new things every day so check it out the site is freewebs.com/pinkladybugmag

btw it is an online magazine we have games fashion tips sleepover tips ad much much more so please see it! thx

Mary Lesh said...

Hayle, that is an awesome website. You get 10 stars. Everyone should check it out. I think Uncle Mike needs to check it out and see about getting a job for you two.

Kathy said...

Hayle, I can't get on this web site!! What am I doing wrong?

Last night Linsey and I went to one of the nature preserves near our house,(it's a mile walk with great scenery and wildlife)to take pictures and walk. Anyway, Linsey was disappointed because we did get to see any alligators this time so she double backed just to get a look around the corner because we noticed some guy starring at something. There was a raccoon stealing turtle eggs and as she went to get closer she saw what the guy was really starring at. A baby alligator (about 3 feet long) was on our side of the fence frantically trying to get on the other side. Linsey was trying to get behind this guy and I'm trying to climb the fench. It wasn't easy because I had camera's, binoculars, water bottle, purse.. you get the idea. Plus I'm not pretty in panic mode. It was exciting (after he got away) but we only got one picture. Of him slithering away, far, far away.
So, what did you do last night?

Kathy said...

You know, you should really proof read your BLOG before you post it!!! I meant to say we DIDN"T get to see any gator's at first.

Nancy said...

well, I read it as 'didn't' because you said she was disappointed. so I didn't know you blogged it wrong until you pointed it out. haha. so where's the picture!!??
we drove down to Exeter and walked around the towm had lunch on the waterfront there. it was nice weather and we bought a handmade cuttingboard and a 'cheese board'. cheese after a meail here is really popular. but the board is cute, it has a mouse attached to it. then we went out to dinner and drove home this morning. I am going to see Sex In The City tonight with some girlfriends. and a meal at Wagamama before. yummy!

hayle said...

smileyhelper.com" src="http://www.smileyhelper.com/images/blinkierainbow.gif">

hayle said...

soryy the html tag did not work :(

so sorry about bella so was soooooo sweet

anyway my website shoud work kathy it wasn't working before but now it is so try it again mabe you didnt type it right? try this

www.freewebs.com/pinkladybugmag

it is not all done my friend out a picture from google and i need to fix it hopfully it works make sure you visit thx byeeeeee!!

hayle said...

oh and mary about candy and clyde the fan i have NO idea cos i can't do it either it is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!