Adam graduated with his Masters! Super excited for him. He starts his new job at IBM on May 28th! It is just about the same time my dad started at IBM 20 some years ago! Crazy. Thank god the starting salary isn't what it was when my dad got hired, some odd 18,000 a year or around there. RIDICULOUS. Anyway, this picture was taken just after his graduation ceremony.
As far as wedding plans go, Sorry to say we have none yet! We are in the process of doing things to try to get there though, we'll keep you posted, I promise :) Hope everyone is doing Great!
Love, Jen
17 comments:
CONGRADULATIONS Adam. What an accomplishment, you should be very proud.
Congratulations Adam! What an accomplishment. Good Luck with your new job.
Hurry with the plans Jennifer.
Wow, how times fly bye. Sorry Jenn but it's more like 28 years ago ( I started with IBM 6/23/1980 and my starting salary was just shy if $20K a year) Ugh !!!! Anyway, I am soooo excited for Jenn and Adam, I wish I could give my lil girl th ewedding of her dreams, but we'll hav eto manage with what we have. I'm on my way to Guadalajara Mexico tomorrow (Monday) for a few days, then back to Wichita Kansas on May 27th through June 1, back to Guadalajara on June 3rd (did I tell you the Mexicans are taking my job away from me and I need to train them, Ugh again...), then I get home on June 7th and planned to go back to Wichita Kansas again on June 16th through July 1. Oh boy lucky me.... Love ya'll
oy vay rick! But seriously, did any of us spend alot on our weddings, and we all had major fun!!! think or our venues, the italian american civic league hall, the melrose park pool hall, i can't even remember the name of mine, but I know it was behind some baseball fields in use! so Jen, you know who you are dealing with here, no need to try to impress. Of course, your fancy fiance with his masters may be more high class then us?? where ever you have it, it will be memorable and lovely, maybe melissa has some ideas on cutting corners, she's a professional.
(not on cutting corners, but at parties and wedding stuff) ok, so, I have loads of free time on my hands, I can google search for you all day long, need any help??
And congratulations Adam, it's all so exciting!!
Congratulations Adam! How wonderful!! Time does fly... Just enjoy every day.. And no matter how when or where you have your wedding it will be beautiful and we will all enjoy.. Just have fun planning it, and most of all "Don't sweat the small things".
Thanks everyone, I'll send him all your congrats messages :) I'm very proud of him! He's all about that education and I'm okay with that!!!
Congradulations Adam!!!!!!!!Ditto on the Wedding plans. My theory is a little wine, great music and you've got a party. Remember its all about marrying the man of your dreams. Not the wedding. Listen to me (miss know it all) I feel sorry for this generation. It seems like it now is all about the wedding ($$$$$$$$$).I know that this sounds really really gay, but I just couldn't wait to marry Mike. I didn't care where, I thought lets just get this done. O.K. I'm in a good mood. Someone wake me up.
You hit the nail on the head Bridget. Get it done. Marrying the man of you dreams is all that matters the wedding is secondary.
AAAWWW!! I have the most romantic sisters ever, don't I??!!! ok, I didn't say it first, but I couldn't wait to marry pete either. the only regret I have, is that I waited a freaking year and a half to do it? what the heck was wrong with me?? I can't think of why we waited now?? I don't care that it was not in a fancy place though, to me, it was the best party ever!! So there you have it Jen, no need to waste your money on anything too fancy. We all want to dance and drink wine. that's all. you could have burgers and chicken tenders, we'll eat it! ok?? the only thing is, buy the dress of your dreams.
Where does Lori sell her food in the Hamptons? I am going there this weekend and if it is somewhere close by I want to go there and buy some.
Jen and Adam,
First of all, congratulations Adam, you deserve to be extrememly proud of yourself. We are, for you!!
Second, take it from me and all those sisters of mine, marrying the man of your dreams is all that matters. I can't wait until I get it right!!!
A little crepe paper, cake, WINE and good company is all we need. Whatever we can do to help, let us know. Love ya'll
Brittany, I'm not sure she has that deal yet? last year she was talking to them and it was the end of the season, not sure she has contacted them yet?? I guess it's time since all you posh new yorkers are heading over there, huh?
BTW, what's new with you, your job, your new boyfriend?? We haven't heard from you in ages!
Well...my job is the same, nothing new really. Kind of slow just working on photo shoots right now. Then in the end of July it will pick up again and I will travel more and then fashion week. But now it's just normal. Sebastien just went to the Hamptons for the summer so I will be going out there a lot, which I am excited about. It feels really nice to go out there and everything is green and fresh air and quiet and slow and the beach. I am going to France on June 5th for his cousin's wedding so I am really excited about that. 4 days on the country side and one day in Paris at his mom's place. Can't wait!!!
you're going to the french countryside for his cousins wedding??!! Wow! is this really serious??!! sounds lush though doesn't it? Hayle just brought home another paper about going to austria for skiing next year, but she's not going to go. It's during a school break and we'd rather go somewhere together as a family. either skiing or beach? funny story: we were talking about hayle's feet, and I said hayle i think you will have big feet. she was not happy. i said hayle it's not that bad, i've been able to find shoes. she said it's not that, I want to be able to wear shoes like brittany!! really high heels! Oy!
I dreamt last night about shopping for your wedding jen! about dresses, shoes mostly, cakes and venues. I've got your wedding on the brain now!
Tell Hayle not to worry b/c i am a solid size 10 shoe and that does not stop...even make me think about wearing 5" heals. You either want to be a size 6 or a 41 b/c when you go to the sample sales you can buy all the models shoes they wore on the runway, and then they are one of a kind pieces b/c they always change the shoes after the models wear them on the runway and before they sell them in the stores, like they make the heel shorter or change the fabric. So then you truly have one of a kind pieces. uugghh I could go on and on and on and on. The only thing she needs to worry about is how she is going to get invited to the sample sales...
Post a Comment