Oh wait, Brittany, Happy Birthday to you too, Happy Brithday Christy!! It's so weird here, because there's no sign of the 4th of July holiday, and you sometimes don't even think about it!! Isn't that awful! Well girls, let us know what exciting things you did on your birthdays...
okay so Kelly and I are flipping through the channels and we come across another reality show clip...and Kelly says "ya know that show that has the people who make things"? I figured out she meant Project Runway. So I said yeah. And she said, "Linda should totally go on that because she would win"!
Anyway, I thought that was pretty cool that she just thought of that on her own about Linda.
make sure you are visiting my blog and wedding website often for updates! it's easier than posting them in 300 spots! once again, here are the links just in case...
Jen, I read your post on my blog! Thanks for posting and for doing it so fast. Anyway, I would LOVE to do something for your wedding. I can probably get the boxes cheaper than you can at Michaels. I'm sure Christy and/or I or both of us can create a sticker or something with your names on it for the box. (Christy hope you don't mind me adding you to the mix)? Anyway, we need to talk to see exactly what you want and do some samples. etc, etc.
lori that sounds amazing! most people leave their favors, so if it is something yummy like cookies i think people will eat em up!! i'd love your help! if you can get the boxes cheaper, then i'm a go with it! christy if you could make a cool graphic sticker that would be awesome. heck, if you think you can make some kind of graphic for my invitations that you could just send me...that would be so amazing. i was already thinking of order the paper and envelopes online and just creating my own--so if you (the must brighter web designer person) can help me out--i'd be ever so greatful!!! :) let me know!!
Thank you, Thank you! I was on the elliptical today and I had to enter 30 for age, it was weird.
Jen I have been reading your blog (very cool) so sorry I have not posted.
As for your wedding invitations and stickers count me in. What do you like- Colors, style, vibe etc... Send me examples or post on your blog and I will keep checking. I know Melissa will want in on the action too so count her in (although she is ridiculously busy lately.
I want all the help I can get! Christy, thanks, Hey! Heck, if Leeman can do my photography that would be an added bonus. Does he do weddings? Does he have samples of weddings pics that he's done. Any way I can get help on abudget, I'm doing it!!
As far as vibe goes, depending on the location we pick I'd really like to do something urban hip and contemporary. Something you would see like on a rooftop terrace in NYC. HA!! Try doing that in NC!! I am probably going to do the colors brown teal and red. I might do black instead of brown, haven't decided yet. I was thinking some kind of swirly graphic --i will post examples on the blog. go check em out! let me know what you think!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday to all who had events occur while I was on vacation with G-Ma. We had a great time. Went to a Miller (Braun) reunion in Newburgh, NY. Now, they know how to throw a party and there's a Miller family (with Richy, Raymond and Anne)(remember them??anyone?)and boy are they fun to be around. All their children are having lots and lots of kids!!!!! Then we went to Port Jervis. We had a great time, but all you offspring need to thank your grandparents for making the big move out of there. Then we went to Bridget's. Need I say more!! The last night there we went to a baseball game and stayed till the end (Phillies won!) and then got to see a spectacular fireworks show. It was awesome. Now it's time to get back to work, clean the house, catch up on the BLOG (Ricky, glad to see you are alive and well)and get Neil packed up and shipped out to where ever the Air Force sends him for basic training. He'll leave the first of October. And no I'm not too happy about it, but he's just too cute not to support him. Well my list of things to do is very long today so I need to get a move on.
SOOOORRY!! um, how do I delete mine? But in my defense, I was putting support behind my entry so I'd win. Kathy, sounds like a great vacation! Bridget does always show everyone a great time doesn't she (I'm sure the millers showed you a good time too but I wasn't there...)
Ok, would everyone send me by email, your best dirty joke? doesn't HAVE to be dirty, but I want to send some to Liz for her mom, and I think they would make them laugh. ok? Go.
damn you people! you and your multiple parties! if he leaves oct 1, it will have to be in sept. if you have it when he is already gone, the end of october, then i can be there. Barb, I've heard from g'ma, that times are hard in south FL for the kids trying to work, business is slow and work is hard to come by. and neil is not one to sit around waiting for things to change. i said he should've come over here to work, he has UK citizenship, but he's already signed up???? Neil is a super great guy, and I know he'll do well, he's confident and strong, and smart. who doesn't love neil??? although, I'm with kathy, i'm not thrilled.
ok, i have to just say, i think christy must be disqualified for the free 3 tier cookies prize. i didn't count, but i'm sure she went over 100 words. and she was just rubbing it in all our faces about how sweet leeman is, i mean, i think we are all quite aware of all his good qualities, but to smear it in our face like that in such an overt, obvious way, it's just rude.
I realize I went over, but I forgot to count before I posted. I am not genuinely trying to win. I just want Lori's blog to look like she has a big fan base. Plus, Leeman does not need any more of Lori's cookies. We are on the Little Bee weekly delivery.
Plus none of it is true. I was really writing about myself. I do those things! He sits there amazed at his great catch!
question for you all :) gerry and i have been talking and i think we are looking at dates that are only a week apart!! if that were to occur, would you guys want to travel 2 weekends in a row? is that even possible? now i'm stressed because even though we got engaged back in march, i'm picky and we have not set the formal date yet! seems as though gerry & jada are much better at wedding planning than i am :) :)
it could be a problem for us, unless they are in the summer months when hayle's out of school. because it would be really difficult for us to take her out of school for a whole week. but then again, even if they were a month apart, I'd be looking at 2 trips over-for weekends! that's not cool either??? so I don't know?? of course SUMMER would be ideal, but I'm not about to tell any bride in the south when to have her wedding. (there's only 2 of us with small kids any more right?? plus Brian) you guys plan, and we'll have to decide in the end. sorry I'm not any help........ poor Jen, you sound so stressed, try to not be ;-)
I will be there for both, God Willing! Wouldn't miss either one..not a chance. Good luck, both of you with your plans.. And Jen , do not get stressed out. You will be just beautiful and that is what counts.. Trust me!!
we changed our wedding website it is a more fun version now :) enjoy!! g-ma if you could please update my link :) thanks! the blog is still the same address!
31 comments:
Oh wait, Brittany, Happy Birthday to you too, Happy Brithday Christy!! It's so weird here, because there's no sign of the 4th of July holiday, and you sometimes don't even think about it!! Isn't that awful! Well girls, let us know what exciting things you did on your birthdays...
happy birthday christy & britt!!
Happy Birthday girrrrl
okay so Kelly and I are flipping through the channels and we come across another reality show clip...and Kelly says "ya know that show that has the people who make things"? I figured out she meant Project Runway. So I said yeah. And she said, "Linda should totally go on that because she would win"!
Anyway, I thought that was pretty cool that she just thought of that on her own about Linda.
Happy Birthday!!
make sure you are visiting my blog and wedding website often for updates! it's easier than posting them in 300 spots! once again, here are the links just in case...
BLOG:
http://braungeiger.blogspot.com/
WEBSITE:
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=8451427537859375
Jen, I read your post on my blog! Thanks for posting and for doing it so fast. Anyway, I would LOVE to do something for your wedding. I can probably get the boxes cheaper than you can at Michaels. I'm sure Christy and/or I or both of us can create a sticker or something with your names on it for the box. (Christy hope you don't mind me adding you to the mix)? Anyway, we need to talk to see exactly what you want and do some samples. etc, etc.
lori that sounds amazing! most people leave their favors, so if it is something yummy like cookies i think people will eat em up!! i'd love your help! if you can get the boxes cheaper, then i'm a go with it! christy if you could make a cool graphic sticker that would be awesome. heck, if you think you can make some kind of graphic for my invitations that you could just send me...that would be so amazing. i was already thinking of order the paper and envelopes online and just creating my own--so if you (the must brighter web designer person) can help me out--i'd be ever so greatful!!! :) let me know!!
Thank you, Thank you! I was on the elliptical today and I had to enter 30 for age, it was weird.
Jen I have been reading your blog (very cool) so sorry I have not posted.
As for your wedding invitations and stickers count me in. What do you like- Colors, style, vibe etc...
Send me examples or post on your blog and I will keep checking. I know Melissa will want in on the action too so count her in (although she is ridiculously busy lately.
I want all the help I can get! Christy, thanks, Hey! Heck, if Leeman can do my photography that would be an added bonus. Does he do weddings? Does he have samples of weddings pics that he's done. Any way I can get help on abudget, I'm doing it!!
As far as vibe goes, depending on the location we pick I'd really like to do something urban hip and contemporary. Something you would see like on a rooftop terrace in NYC. HA!! Try doing that in NC!! I am probably going to do the colors brown teal and red. I might do black instead of brown, haven't decided yet. I was thinking some kind of swirly graphic --i will post examples on the blog. go check em out! let me know what you think!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday to all who had events occur while I was on vacation with G-Ma.
We had a great time. Went to a Miller (Braun) reunion in Newburgh, NY. Now, they know how to throw a party and there's a Miller family (with Richy, Raymond and Anne)(remember them??anyone?)and boy are they fun to be around. All their children are having lots and lots of kids!!!!!
Then we went to Port Jervis. We had a great time, but all you offspring need to thank your grandparents for making the big move out of there.
Then we went to Bridget's. Need I say more!! The last night there we went to a baseball game and stayed till the end (Phillies won!) and then got to see a spectacular fireworks show. It was awesome.
Now it's time to get back to work, clean the house, catch up on the BLOG (Ricky, glad to see you are alive and well)and get Neil packed up and shipped out to where ever the Air Force sends him for basic training. He'll leave the first of October. And no I'm not too happy about it, but he's just too cute not to support him.
Well my list of things to do is very long today so I need to get a move on.
If anyone posts on my blog...remember it is a 'business' blog...not a personal blog.
SOOOORRY!! um, how do I delete mine? But in my defense, I was putting support behind my entry so I'd win.
Kathy, sounds like a great vacation! Bridget does always show everyone a great time doesn't she (I'm sure the millers showed you a good time too but I wasn't there...)
Ok, would everyone send me by email, your best dirty joke? doesn't HAVE to be dirty, but I want to send some to Liz for her mom, and I think they would make them laugh. ok? Go.
Kathy,
What is this about Neil and the Air Force? Did I miss something? Details . . . .
Sounds like we need to have a party in October to send Neil off...BRAUN STYLE!
damn you people! you and your multiple parties! if he leaves oct 1, it will have to be in sept. if you have it when he is already gone, the end of october, then i can be there. Barb, I've heard from g'ma, that times are hard in south FL for the kids trying to work, business is slow and work is hard to come by. and neil is not one to sit around waiting for things to change. i said he should've come over here to work, he has UK citizenship, but he's already signed up???? Neil is a super great guy, and I know he'll do well, he's confident and strong, and smart. who doesn't love neil??? although, I'm with kathy, i'm not thrilled.
ok, i have to just say, i think christy must be disqualified for the free 3 tier cookies prize. i didn't count, but i'm sure she went over 100 words. and she was just rubbing it in all our faces about how sweet leeman is, i mean, i think we are all quite aware of all his good qualities, but to smear it in our face like that in such an overt, obvious way, it's just rude.
Nancy, have you been reading the dictionary????
I realize I went over, but I forgot to count before I posted. I am not genuinely trying to win. I just want Lori's blog to look like she has a big fan base. Plus, Leeman does not need any more of Lori's cookies. We are on the Little Bee weekly delivery.
Plus none of it is true. I was really writing about myself. I do those things! He sits there amazed at his great catch!
Happy Birthday Gerry!
Happy Happy Bday to the GBraun!
Oh Shit !!!! Happy Birthday Bro. I hope you have had a wonderful day today.
Love Ya and miss you guys
Happy Birthday Gerry!!!
Gerry, I thought about you like 3 different times today, and never made the call. sorry, but I was wishing you a Happy B-Day. Love ya!
Happy Birthday Uncle Gerry!!
Love, Brian, Heather & Christian!! :)
question for you all :) gerry and i have been talking and i think we are looking at dates that are only a week apart!! if that were to occur, would you guys want to travel 2 weekends in a row? is that even possible? now i'm stressed because even though we got engaged back in march, i'm picky and we have not set the formal date yet! seems as though gerry & jada are much better at wedding planning than i am :) :)
just let me knowww! thank youuu!
I don't have a problem with it, but one of them is right here in Georgia. I won't have to go far for that one.
it could be a problem for us, unless they are in the summer months when hayle's out of school. because it would be really difficult for us to take her out of school for a whole week. but then again, even if they were a month apart, I'd be looking at 2 trips over-for weekends! that's not cool either??? so I don't know?? of course SUMMER would be ideal, but I'm not about to tell any bride in the south when to have her wedding. (there's only 2 of us with small kids any more right?? plus Brian) you guys plan, and we'll have to decide in the end. sorry I'm not any help........ poor Jen, you sound so stressed, try to not be ;-)
we're looking @ summer months, june actually! and yes i am stressed but once we pick a place & a date the fun stuff begins!
I will be there for both, God Willing! Wouldn't miss either one..not a chance. Good luck, both of you with your plans.. And Jen , do not get stressed out. You will be just beautiful and that is what counts.. Trust me!!
we changed our wedding website
it is a more fun version now :) enjoy!!
g-ma if you could please update my link :) thanks! the blog is still the same address!
http://www.mywedding.com/adamandjen
Post a Comment