
OMG!! We went into the Bay tonight for what we thought was a little 'Wow!' Festival. It was music and guys on stiltsm acrobatics and stuff. We kind of walked around, then chose a spot by the fence to watch the show. they did fireworks and we thought it was over. THEN, they picked up this bag looking thing, and FOAM came FLYING out at us!! And it did NOT stop! Literally, it was up to our waists!! we were soaking wet, at some points we were wiping the foam from hayle's face so she could breath!! OMG, it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
14 comments:
That looks fun! Johnny and Kelly would LOVE this. Was it in the entire street or party? Did you start it by picking up the baggy thing?
You all are just having too much fun!! Nancy it looks like you are eating it..Did it taste good?
That looks so cool!
i cannot even describe how fun it was! probably mostly because we weren't expecting it!! and it just kept coming, it seemed to never end. in fact, we left before it ended, something i wouldn't normally do. i'm kind of a close the nightclub kind of girl. but we were worried about hayle being able to breath, so we kinda had to. no i didn't eat it, but when our friend took the picture, the foam was still flying, and it flopped right in front of my mouth-too funny!
omg i was covered head to toe in it the machine was over filling with bubbles so high it went above me! i really couldn't breath! anyway i need to have a topic bout my trip to paris with school sorry mom but your moment of fame is ova its hayle's turn mwahahahahahaha yes my mom likes to eat bubbles she says they taste like poop
Hayle, you really do get to have some exciting adventures!! But I have to admit, I've never eaten poop so I can't compare it to bubbles, I'll just take your mom's word for it.
My weekend wasn't half as exciting as yours, I got my garbage disposal fixed, my washing machine sort of fixed, and my car is temporarily fixed, but hey, life is good. I also made about ten pair of earrings to sell at the October fair. Then I went over to Lori's and we all met up with Christy and Melissa at the ice cream shop. MMMMM good!!!
I took engagement photos for Gerry and Jada today. I think they came out pretty good. I took about 362 pictures. I posted some on my flickr site. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/90851013@N00/
but you have to be friends or family so you may have to ask me to be a friend.
mary, i dont see the pictures?? I see people i dont know, but not gerry & jada? how can i find them?
how can i find the pics? i want to find them!!!
Okay...I am filling out the application for the craft fair...do we want the October 24, 25, 26 or do we want the December 12, 13, 14? I think December would be better...but what do you guys want? (I am talking to Kathy and Linda because I think that is who is selling the beads)...
you have to sign in to see the pics, I believe Barb wanted them posted under friends and family only. So sign in and then go to the link.
I will remove the family and friend tag for the next 24 hours, so if you don't want to sign in you won't have to.
Gerry & Jada loved the pictures Mary. Thanks
I'll be your photog assistant anytime. ;o}
Barb, You are hired. You were great at directing. I couldn't have done it without you. I think we made a good team.
Post a Comment