Thursday, February 15, 2007
YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST
So get this Anna Nicole Smith died from an infection she got during her pregnancy. That's right her pregnancy from 5 months ago. Remember they have been talking about her having a fever. She didn't want to go to the doctors that is why she traveled with medical personnel. Do you think there will be a malpractice law suit? I still think that Howard K Stern killed both Daniel and Anna Nicole. I think he is an obsessed freak. Well remember you heard it here first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
I've had the news on 24x7 and heard nothing of this!! where did you hear this?
I love juicy celebrity gossip! But I hope it wasn't infection because I bet several people my left arm that it was drug related. And I'll be damned if the drugs that woman did didn't kill her! I mean, maybe they contributed to the infection, but c'mon. That's like Paula Abdul suddenly dropping dead and it NOT being from alcohol or drugs. If that's the case, maybe in the autopsy they're going to find that Anna Nicole was a genetic freak able to handle ungodly amounts of drugs. Drugs that would kill a dinosaur. If they don't find out that she's bionic or that she od'd, I'm going to start doing them. Because that's all the evidence I need to prove to me they're completely harmless.
And Nancy,
You guys go on "holiday" every effing weekend! I want your life- it's ridiculous. Doesn't anybody in Europe work?!!!
It was drugs! Ever since Howard came into her life...she has been on them...she has been a train wreck for a while now.
Little Bee Bakery & Co. has had several orders already. We also sell aprons (I have an order for a retro apron), and my recipe book. I had a table at a party the other night and got a couple orders from that.
I had a final follow up today and the fibroid is still kind of large but it is not hard anymore (since the surgery). The cysts are gone too. Soo all appears to be swell.
Oh my god! Guess what I got for Valentines Day? Rob got me the Cannon Rebel digital camera!!!
I swear he has never surprised me with ANYTHING before. He was walking towards me with a box and all I could see is the color red and a big R. Don't know why...but I was thinking...why did he get me Red Bull? Ive never even had a Red Bull. And then when he got closer...I actually had tears well up in my eyes. I have to read through the book now...but I am so friggin excited. It is awesome!
They have not released this information to the public yet. But trust me that will be the official word when it does come out - I have friends in high places. Or is it I have friends in low places. Either way "YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST"
I do believe that Howard has drugged her. I think he is an obsessed, control freak that has been drugging here to keep control of her.
Barb, just who in the hell do you know that could provide you with information that Greta, Geraldo, CNN, SkyNews, the BBC, and every other network who would literally sell their mothers for this information could not get???? And anyone who doesn't think it was drugs, is on drugs. I am so sad for her. You could see she was truly insecure, and lonely, and this CREEP kept her away from all friends and family because he kept her supplied with drugs. And her son, and he needs to give that baby to her real FATHER! which he is not, and neither is the bodyguard, prince A-Hole and now the prison inmate who is now claiming he is the father. It's disgusting.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Lori (either 2/18 or 2/19)
Jennifer (I know her's is 2/17), becasue I'm always reminded of it.
Kathy (See Loris's comments above)
Can someone PLEASE tell me what Lori's and Kathy's birthday's are?
BTW, Lori and Kathy, your cards WILL be late this year.
Love ya'll bunches.
Oh Shit, I JUST remembered. Bridget, your card will be late too. Happy belated birthday to you (2/5, right ?). Love you too
O ye of little faith.
Lori, Thank God I already have a digital SLR camera or I would be jealous. You must have done something right.
now i am pissed. i have a good camera, but nothing anyone could be jealous of.
Don't worry Nancy. I have a nice camera... that operates on FILM!!!! It's so retro- like '01 or something! I promise nobody is jealous! Lori that's really cool about the camera, but aren't you at least curious about Red Bull? It's alright tasting but it's the boost that I like. But seriously, that's so great about the camera. We'll expect you to join the Flickr camera club soon!
And onto Anna Nicole- did you hear that her will was leaked to the news. She left everything to Daniel (her dead son) and it has a line in it that says- "I have intentionally omitted to provide for my spouse, including any future spouses or children" meaning Dannielynn will be excluded and receive nothing. That should be interesting...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!
Okay Ricky, Kathy's b-day is tomorrow (18th) and mine is the 19th...that's why it is a holiday!
We are going to the Bodies Exhibition on Monday, and I can't wait.
Okay, enogh of friggin anna nicole smith! I swear it is everywhere I turn. She is totally over-exposed!
YEAH...Rob finally took the Christmas lights down yesterday!
Lori, tell Rob he is the BOMB!!!!!
Lori give yourself alot of time to see that exhibit. Charlie and I went and had to rush through because we had dinner reservations. We thought we had aloud enough time but not even close. It is a very interesting exhibit. Enjoy. Are you taking the kids?
Happy Birthday Jennifer!! Happy Birthday Kathy, Happy Birthday Lori!!!!!!!!!! We went to a party at the Celtic Manor Resort and stayed overnight. Just got home. So now we are doing laundry and packing. Dags went to 'jail' yesterday. Poor babies. I'm so excited. I have my cameras all charged up and ready to go. I want to hear about the Bodies Exhibit Lori. I remember hearing something about it a long time ago. So tell us when you get back. I didn't know they made your birthday a holiday?? That's Great! It must not have gotten the coverage we expected because of Anna Nicole. Sad. Tell Rob, only 9 more months and he can put the lights back up! Yippee!
HaHaHaHaHa...I meant Dogs!
thank you for the birthday wishes! i had a great 24th...but i feel so old. i think this year is going to be a very very very good year-or at least i hope it is.
i had dinner with lots of friends @ the cheesecake factory last night, then brought the party back to my house for a lil drinkie drinkie and some cards:) we had a blast. it was a great way to celebrate. i have some of the greatest friends, and a WONDERFUL family. thanks again for the sweet messages! love you guys!
Happy birthday Kathy! I will tell everyone about the bodies exhibit...and yes we are taking the kids.
Can you imagine taking the beads from little kids? I couldn't do it.
Post a Comment