Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving




Well, you can see we had a GREAT Thanksgiving over here! Mom got up early and made a pumpkin Pie first thing. Then we called Kathy and ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT bROCCOLI cASSEROLE. It was so delicious. But then mom got into the booze. She was doing shots all afternoon. We had a huge dinner and pie and friends over and such a good time. Well, the carcass is boiling so I can make soup tomorrow. I'm gonna let mom post. Talk to you all soon.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

well, here i am happy as a lark!! we even got to see most of the dolphin game..and saw them win,,yee haw! and kathy you must add mayonaise to your broccole casserole.it was delicious..See you in two weeks..Next weekend I'll be in Berlin..fun, fun,fun!1 Love you all GMA

Anonymous said...

O.K. Where is everyone today? We've already been to Circuit City, Office Depot and Comp USA. I came home to pee and Heather is on her way to go to the Boca Mall. Poor Neil. I left him a message that I had cooked for him and Jimmy (thinking he was getting off work ar 8:00 last night), but he didn't get off until 10:00. Needless to say, when he called, I was sleeping, so he has to wait until today. Hope I'm home when he calls!! Happy Shopping!!

Mary Lesh said...

I don't do the black Friday thing. John and I are going to Melissa's to help her lay hardwoods. So much more fun than shopping.
I know Kathy said these pictures won't stay up long, but I am going to leave them a few days before I post our day.

bobo said...

I did my black friday thing online...I'm almost done! My Thanksgiving...Ive had better.
Nancy...is Hayle in school April 2nd - 16th?

Anonymous said...

I'm home from shopping. After the early hours, there were no crowds. Boca mall was dead. Parked up front, went in Macys, Victoria Secret, etc and left within the hour. Took Christian to Lori's and went to Target. Got the third parking space, went in and found it slowerer than any given Sunday. Got back to Lori's so quick Johnny and Christian didn't really have a chance to play. Maybe I'll go the Faye's. (my favorite fabric store)....That is very dangerous!!! I better call Neil first, to tell him he needs to come eat..

Nancy said...

hayles break is march 29th to april 17th. why?

Anonymous said...

Did he tell you when he left, he had chocolate chip cheese cake in his pocket because he wanted to eat it on his way home!! Anyway i had cooked an extra turkey breast which I will cut today. Maybe I'll fix a turkey/noodle casserole for him so the turkey doesn't go to waste. Jimmy was sick and only ate the green been casserole. Carl did finally call. He didn;t get in until about 12:30am on Thanksgivng day. He's very glad to be home, and I am even happier!!

Mary Lesh said...

We're all glad he's home too!

Anonymous said...

We had a good Thanksgiving as well. We went to New York City. It was cold and rainy but that didn't stop us from going to see David Blain hanging from a gyroscope. Then we waited for an hour to watch him escape. Very exciting. Jim Gillis had a cheif cook everything. Delicious!