Saturday, November 04, 2006


This is my Vera Wang! It fit, and didn't look too bad. We had such fun in NY!! Hayle totally wants to live there! Tonight was Guy Fawkes night here in Wales. He was supposed to kill King James and blow up Parliament in 1605 but was stopped. So every year they celebrate that it didn't happen by having fireworks and bonfires this weekend. And I have to tell you, their fireworks over here are to beat the band! They kick butt!! About4 times I thought it was the Finale, but it kept going. Anyway, we walked with our neighbors to a park to see them. Fun. Tomorrow, we're off to Costco, more fun! OK, now I want to hear from you all. You've been away from the blog too long.......

4 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

You look fabulous!

Nancy said...

is everyone going?? I seriously doubt I will be able to. We're only just gatting back from xmas on jan. 1.
Melissa, do not underestimate the fun of beer festivals! I bet they are very fun. I haven't exactly been to one yet, but some year we'll go to Octoberfest in Germany!! However, their beer is too strong for me. But let me tell ya, the mulled wine is right up my alley!! YeeHaw!

Mary Lesh said...

I can't believe Rick already has tickets. What is up with that? I want to go, but I have to get a little more business. I'm working on it.

Nancy said...

Cherie, you gonna let Ricky fling like that? I think I'd put my foot down. I mean he's going to vegas and reno, no flingin in Atlanta!