On Thanksgiving I took some pictures of Linsey, and I just thought I would share them. I think she looks beautiful! Plus I don't have Linsey's email so I can send them to her.
Christy
Christy
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Christy, the pictures are great!! Of course you had a good model...Lindsey is beautiful!! What program did you use? Are you looking for a new profession? Can you make old people look young? I see the $$$$ already...Keep up the good work!!And by the way Kathy, Carl does not blog!! In fact he hardly gets on the computer...
We drew names, but I have to check with Rick to be sure he is included. He wasn't sure and they were supposed to find out this weekend. I didn't call yet. Also, Linsay may be bringing Jamie so I will have to add him. Christy thought it might be nice if we keep it a secret and we become a secret Santa. She wants me to mail the results to each person. I know i have to get it done this week.
For those of you going to Bridget's I have started a Christmas at Bridget's Blog. Barb, could you add a link. The address is http://atbridgets.blogspot.com
We are going to be posting our wish list for the gift exchange and any instructions you might need for planning the trip. When Bridget's party is, when who is who is going to NYC yada, yada, yada.
4 comments:
Christy, the pictures are great!! Of course you had a good model...Lindsey is beautiful!! What program did you use? Are you looking for a new profession? Can you make old people look young? I see the $$$$ already...Keep up the good work!!And by the way Kathy, Carl does not blog!! In fact he hardly gets on the computer...
We drew names, but I have to check with Rick to be sure he is included. He wasn't sure and they were supposed to find out this weekend. I didn't call yet. Also, Linsay may be bringing Jamie so I will have to add him.
Christy thought it might be nice if we keep it a secret and we become a secret Santa. She wants me to mail the results to each person. I know i have to get it done this week.
linsey is gorgeous, i'm so jealous!!!
For those of you going to Bridget's I have started a Christmas at Bridget's Blog.
Barb, could you add a link. The address is http://atbridgets.blogspot.com
We are going to be posting our wish list for the gift exchange and any instructions you might need for planning the trip. When Bridget's party is, when who is who is going to NYC yada, yada, yada.
Post a Comment