Hey Everyone,
It seems no one goes on here anymore…. :-( Anyway, so here's an update from us. Pete's in St. Louis signing the papers for him to leave Enterprise. He had been wait 2 months for his British passport to come in. It finally did. And 2 days later they finally returned his US passport which they had the whole time too! Well, mid May I had sent mine in and a week later Hayles (because her stuff was at the drivers license place getting her provisional. It's been a mad rush getting all this type stuff done!! So here we are mid June, and it's all over the news about passport office delays!! Today I sent an email to our local MP asking if he could look into rushing our. And believe it or not, I had a response before lunchtime!! WHAT?!?! Anyway, they said give them a few days and they'll advise. I'm really hoping we can rush it along! Then we'll be there sooner! And, Pete's getting really excited too!
I have a big Pampered Chef show tomorrow I am SO excited for! Only problem is it's 3.5 hour drive away!! But it's for a good friend so that's why I'm doing it. Ok, off to bed….
It seems no one goes on here anymore…. :-( Anyway, so here's an update from us. Pete's in St. Louis signing the papers for him to leave Enterprise. He had been wait 2 months for his British passport to come in. It finally did. And 2 days later they finally returned his US passport which they had the whole time too! Well, mid May I had sent mine in and a week later Hayles (because her stuff was at the drivers license place getting her provisional. It's been a mad rush getting all this type stuff done!! So here we are mid June, and it's all over the news about passport office delays!! Today I sent an email to our local MP asking if he could look into rushing our. And believe it or not, I had a response before lunchtime!! WHAT?!?! Anyway, they said give them a few days and they'll advise. I'm really hoping we can rush it along! Then we'll be there sooner! And, Pete's getting really excited too!
I have a big Pampered Chef show tomorrow I am SO excited for! Only problem is it's 3.5 hour drive away!! But it's for a good friend so that's why I'm doing it. Ok, off to bed….
1 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been busy getting things straightened out. Looking forward to seeing you guys back in the states, how exciting. Good luck with what ever your future plans hold for you guys. Love ya'll
Post a Comment