Hey Everyone, Linda asked about anything we may be selling, so I'm posting here to show pictures and if she doesn't want it, maybe one of you does??

table, leaf, 6 chairs. The table has a broken leg, but should be able to be fixed, and all chairs are in good shape $150

$50

Double mattress and frame $150

Dresser and nightstand $75

triple dresser $75

Queen pillow top mattress (badass comfortable!), headboard/footboard (black) $250

twin trundle $50

double dresser w/mirror $150

dresser $75

This is our bed. we JUST bought it, so I cannot do cheap. But if anyone is looking for a TOP quality memory foam king size bed WITH secret under storage compartment and headboard, I would sell it. I have to look up what we paid, but I think in dollars it's near $5,000. I know, ridiculous, but, I'll keep it if no one wants it. Also, we'll sell those two little nightstands, $50??
I didn't price the sofa's because I"m not positive about selling, we may sell one…..
2 comments:
I have to assume you are selling these when you get here. When will you be moving back?
yes, well, once the house is sold I guess. We've already had one showing on Saturday! The agent told us the house looked fantastic! (And I think it does too!!) The sign isn't even out front yet. But, Pete will be there sometime in June. Depending on how school goes, the house selling, and dealing with the dogs, I can't say for sure about us. We may have to fly into NC because the dogs cannot fly into anywhere the temp is higher than 85 degrees. We may look at school there, then drive down with them. So, it's all a bit up in the air for now. But we'll bring back all this, or we can try to sell here. No problem bringing it because Enterprise is paying for that, so let me know if you want something…
Post a Comment