We hid most of it from you--you looked so good we didn't want you to put on any weight. Now I am stuck with a lot of stuff I don't want. lol Anyone want to come by to eat--the house is open!
Hey Mary, I hung up those kitchen towels you gave out and I LOVE them!!! Today I did some sewing but all in repairs, to pants and pete's new yoga bag and my jacket. All done. I had a great conversation with Christy last night and she helped with suggestions on renting our house. Tomorrow I have to call the Dr office to try to schedule my colonoscopy in January and then I can schedule my trip down there. Excited to improve a few things! We had a great renter last week, and a new one checked in today. ok, so im prob boring, but thats whats going on today......
4 comments:
Mary, you Rocked Christmas! We had a super great time!! We just wish there was more food.......
We hid most of it from you--you looked so good we didn't want you to put on any weight. Now I am stuck with a lot of stuff I don't want. lol Anyone want to come by to eat--the house is open!
Sooooooo, speaking of food, could you all please start sending me your recipes with a little story?
Hey Mary, I hung up those kitchen towels you gave out and I LOVE them!!! Today I did some sewing but all in repairs, to pants and pete's new yoga bag and my jacket. All done. I had a great conversation with Christy last night and she helped with suggestions on renting our house. Tomorrow I have to call the Dr office to try to schedule my colonoscopy in January and then I can schedule my trip down there. Excited to improve a few things! We had a great renter last week, and a new one checked in today. ok, so im prob boring, but thats whats going on today......
Post a Comment