So, with mixed emotions, I'm letting everyone know, Pete is leaving Enterprise. After 18 and 1/2 years. We don't know what he's going to do, or where we'll end up, we'll start a new chapter. It's scary, but it's exciting! We won't say no to an extraordinary opportunity if it pops up over here, but my guess is we'll be coming home. It's a difficult time for Hayle, as she has only one year left. And she's done incredibly well with her current teacher and school. In fact, her teacher cried when I told her today. Which made Hayle and I tear up too. So, if we can't find a school, since we don't know where we'll be, staying here for one last year is also a possibility. But a difficult one if Pete goes back to America for work.
The house should go on the market in the next week or two, we've begun cleaning, UGH!! And taking out the garbage! And that's just Hayle's room. Hayle and I may sell bits and pieces at a car boot sale (like a flea market) because I cannot just throw things away! And ebay isn't so successful for me.
I can't really answer questions about why he's leaving, only to say, his boss wants to shake things up over here. We had an awesome year last year, but it wasn't as awesome as England in comparison. But in my opinion, comparing Wales to England is like comparing, what? Bananas and oranges?? So, onwards and upwards!! He'll take his experience, talents, and good looks (duh!) and make lemonade!! He's telling everyone at work from yesterday, today, and I think the notice goes out this afternoon?? So then it's out there. So nothing on Facebook from me for now…….. I've only told one person outside of family, that's Dana (oh, and now her teacher), but now we can.
The house should go on the market in the next week or two, we've begun cleaning, UGH!! And taking out the garbage! And that's just Hayle's room. Hayle and I may sell bits and pieces at a car boot sale (like a flea market) because I cannot just throw things away! And ebay isn't so successful for me.
I can't really answer questions about why he's leaving, only to say, his boss wants to shake things up over here. We had an awesome year last year, but it wasn't as awesome as England in comparison. But in my opinion, comparing Wales to England is like comparing, what? Bananas and oranges?? So, onwards and upwards!! He'll take his experience, talents, and good looks (duh!) and make lemonade!! He's telling everyone at work from yesterday, today, and I think the notice goes out this afternoon?? So then it's out there. So nothing on Facebook from me for now…….. I've only told one person outside of family, that's Dana (oh, and now her teacher), but now we can.
2 comments:
Pete will be succesful, no mateer what he does and all of you will be fine...Life sometimes throws curves but just go slow and you will be fine..Love you all and can't wait to see you ......
The best part of this is that you will be state side. Very excited about that!
Post a Comment