Hey Everyone! I know it's February, but just got a note from Pete's colleague in Germany, asking if we want a table at Oktoberfest. There's NOTHING I'd love more, than to go with all of you!! The dates of Oktoberfest are Sept 20th to October 4th. Please look at flights and hotel and see if you can swing it?? It's a memory to last a lifetime!!! He needs to know by end of week if we want a table. It works like a lottery, sort of, I think. He said we'd have a good chance for a table in the afternoon, but nighttime is out. but that's probably best. I'm telling you, IT'S FUN!!
Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now that sounds like fun.I have been there and highly recommend it.Unfortunately old age is catching up with me. But I urge all to try it. Linda is going to Africa in Sept. so she will be not ready for another long trip.....But it sounds great
I know it is out for me. We are not making any big plans until we get our house built and we can't even get the damned barn done. Once we have our house we will be debt free and the sky is the limit but until then it has to be short close trips!
We will be in Africa until 9/21. And we couldn't! Do 2 trips like that in one year anyways, sorry, sounds like fun
ok, well it sounds like everyone has Big things going on this year. Let's please try to think about this for 2015? Yea?
2015!! Yeah
Post a Comment