Thursday, October 03, 2013


Oy!  I can't find the conversation and I can't remember who all is going to the Miami Game on 29 December.  I know we are, plus Mom and Kathy.  Scott Thompson and his family.  Gerry's family plus one.  I guess I need to see if Bridget's whole family and if Chad and Linsey are going??  If Everyone is, we need to pick up a couple more tickets.  Maybe one. But at this early stage, it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, we're going to look into hiring a coach to get us down there, and THEN, we're going to organize a contest:  your best tailgating food!  We'll find a good price on the coach and split it, but I think that's better than all of us driving, trying to find parking, and find each other, and then tailgate.  SO, who's in??!?!?!  And think what your specialty will be?!?!  FUN!! Lori, if you guys are coming that'd be even better!  Let me know y'all!!  Plus if it's on here, I shouldn't lose it!!!

19 comments:

nancy said...

oooooh!! I've chosen my cook off food! I call it! I call Chili Dogs!!!

nancy said...

i hope someones bringing a grill??

Flash Sew & Quilt said...

You spelled bus wrong.

nancy said...

Go Shit in your hat.

Linda said...

Hey, that was funny! Haven't heard that saying in a bazillion years!!

nancy said...

Pete loves it, he told me to write it. hahaha. I can hear Dad saying it!!

Bridget said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes,yes. I have answered all of the texts you have sent me. I have told you that we would be going from the start. That's 5 of us. I also asked you if I should send a check, but I never heard from you.

Mary Lesh said...

I hate that I can't make it. I only have 3 days, Christmas eve, Christmas and the day after. Two of those days are driving days.

Gma17 said...

Hey, I think I will make my famous "Ham Samwiches"

nancy said...

Bridget, I don't have my US phone texts here, and I don't have any on my UK phone either, but that could be issues with the iOS7 update which has messed my phone up! So I looked at Facebook and didn't see anything there. I know you said yes from the start, but I also said it would be $20 from the start and it wasn't. Then I thought I remembered you saying you weren't sure if Brittany and Joey would still be there. I know it's not about money, but I thought if you were any more sure about that than you wouldn't want to waste the money.
So ok, Kathy, I remember you saying Chad and Linsey would take tickets. So we are a total of 21.

Gma17 said...

Hellooooooo!!!!!

nancy said...

Hi Mom!

Mary Lesh said...

Hello everybody. Looking so forward to Christmas with everyone this year. It has been way too long. I cannot wait.

Bridget said...

Are you coming down for Christmas?

Mary Lesh said...

That's the plan. I swear I tell Tony monthly and he is always surprised--like, What? When did we decide that? He better not screw it up again this year.

nancy said...

I started calling around for coach hire. We're possibly looking at $40-$45 per person. I'll keep trying though, but that's the quotes I've gotten so far.

Gma17 said...

HERE WE ARE. IN STARBUCKS IN BLUE RIDGE...NO INTERNET IN OUR CABIN!!!!!! BOO HOO..WEATHER IS GOOD NOW BUT GETTING DOWN IN THE THIRTIES TONIGHT..BRRR!...WILL POST MORE WHEN I]CAN..MARYELLEN IS ON HER WAY AND WE WILL WILL BE TAKING PICTURES ETC.GOING TO RICK'S ON FRIDAY AND SEE THE CARLEY..YEA!!!

nancy said...

OMG!! I'm so sick of walking this DOG!!! SICK OF IT!! And she won't go outside! She apparently likes to go INSIDE!! Yea, that's right, I've cleaned up more poop and pee inside than I can freaking count! AAAAAGGHHH!!

And I'm sick of getting 'no's' for Pampered Chef.

Not a good day!

nancy said...

OK, AS WE ALL AGREE THE BUS/COACH WAS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE, I'M WORKING ON GETTING US PARKING PASSES. IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW MANY CARS WE'LL BE DRIVING DOWN?? I'M guessing it will be Scott driving his own car, our friends from here will drive their own car, barb & Gerry will take their gang, sullivans in their car, and us plus mom and kathy, chad & linsey. I think that's everyone right? so thats……5 cars? ok, that's what I'm going with. So now you all know.