Hey everyone! So, here's the plan. Christmas Eve, Pete will be making baked macaroni. Kathy is making antipasto salad. We need a volunteer to make a regular tossed salad or caesars salad and a volunteer to bring breads (for dinner and with antipasto)
On Christmas morning, we'll have breakfast mexican casserole and bagels. (I'll make it)
For dinner, I'm getting honey baked ham and Pete's cooking Beef (like last year I think) I will make brussel sprouts, onions, and gravy,
Lori-if you make the Cauliflower mash and roasted veg, that would be great! (carrots, beets, parsnips??)
Kathy, I'm giving you sautéed green beans with almonds and parmesan and cheesecake
Linsey-broccoli casserole
Bridget-scalloped potatoes and asparagus
Linda-mashed potatoes
Mary-pumpkin pie(s)
Mom-breads
Any other snacks? I don't know, anyone else that wants to make something they love to cook is welcome to, but please note it on here so we know what's coming. Obviously if you're traveling and can't cook no problem.
These are suggestions, if you want to change, please just note it. ok, hope this sounds ok??
On Christmas morning, we'll have breakfast mexican casserole and bagels. (I'll make it)
For dinner, I'm getting honey baked ham and Pete's cooking Beef (like last year I think) I will make brussel sprouts, onions, and gravy,
Lori-if you make the Cauliflower mash and roasted veg, that would be great! (carrots, beets, parsnips??)
Kathy, I'm giving you sautéed green beans with almonds and parmesan and cheesecake
Linsey-broccoli casserole
Bridget-scalloped potatoes and asparagus
Linda-mashed potatoes
Mary-pumpkin pie(s)
Mom-breads
Any other snacks? I don't know, anyone else that wants to make something they love to cook is welcome to, but please note it on here so we know what's coming. Obviously if you're traveling and can't cook no problem.
These are suggestions, if you want to change, please just note it. ok, hope this sounds ok??
14 comments:
oh, we will be a total of 33 people!
OK BREAD?..Just kidding..Tell me what kind you want.....I will think of something else too..I will put my brain on later and let you know..Kathy and i are going over tomorrow to put your tree up..YEA!!!
That sounds like so much fun. Sorry to miss it all, maybe next year I will plan my vacation time better. At least I'll have my little princess (Carley) to help take my mind off all the fun I'll be missing.
I will make a killer salad and bring bread
Do you want me to bring some desserts too? Jimmy loves to cook and can make something too........ Can't wait.
Mom, Can I make the pumpkin pies at your house? We'll have the camper but I don't have an over. We are probably going to get in Sunday but stay with John's brother Sunday night then come over to MY FAMILY because that's where the FUN will be.
I think I might have some green pepper jelly--with some cream cheese and crackers it is a great snack.
Bridget, yes of course! If Jim wants to make desserts or nibbles for either day that'd be great! and Mom, you too, you guys can make what ever else you want to share! I laughed when you said 'bread'? hahah!! Mary, if you can't make them, it's ok, i don't want put any pressure on since you're travelling. Linda, I love killer salads! ooh, we'll need dressings, I can pick some up, any favourites? Rick we'll miss you, but I'm sure Carly will make your christmas the best!!
I'm so excited!!
Mary Ellen , it would be so much fun if you came over and baked here.. I would love it, believe me I will get the pumpkin and mild ...What else? This will be a great Christmas, for sure..
Milk!
My killer sald will have home made dressing alreay mixed in. I promise, everyone will LOVE it!!
"Killer Salad" that is
ok, but don't dress the salad til i say so. I am the boss of everyone.
hahahahahahahaha. i love me
Ok, we decided to keep it simpler after all the xmas cooking. we order two 4 foot subs, Italian and Ultimate from public. the lady said each one serves 15-20. Each person will have to pay $4 each, then bring your own snacks, sides, drinks. Does anyone have a folding table??
Post a Comment