Sunday, October 30, 2011
Thought I Would Change it Up
I thought if I made a change we I might get someone to respond. This is Sweetwater Creek near my house. John and I went there the other day just so I could take some Fall pictures. We were only there a few minutes and it started to rain so I didn't get much. Oh, well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




22 comments:
isn't nature amazing!?!?!?!
So, driving home from the airport, i think for the first time ever, Pete got tired and we had to switch. And for the first time ever, I wasn't tired. Til I got behind the wheel. Driving is so boring. We made it home fine. then Pete slept for another hour or so and I was all wound up. Cleaning up our mess and doing some leftover laundry. Then Pete woke up and I konked out. Isn't this exciting news for everyone?? Yes, I know. Then I slept and Pete went out for some grocerys. We cooked, ate, cleaned up and then watched 2 episodes of Housewives of NY, our Fave show!!! Now no one is tired and it's time for bed. Dam jetlag!!
Very exciting! Glad you all got home safely. Hope you get some rest. Poor Hayle has school in the morning. Pete could probably call in and you can rest after Hayle leaves.
I don't know why the time difference did not bother me at all either way on this trip. Lucky me!
I know, you were ON the whole time! Lucky!! Well, we all slept great, Hayle seems well rested for school and I'm going to go pick up Cody. It seems lonely here without him!!
I don't know how or why but I have always been able to get along with little sleep. I'm lucky. I can stay up late and still get up early (if I have to). I don't always do that, but I can.
You guys are too funny. I need my sleep don't know why but I HATE early morning's and what do I do, I set the alarm for 4am, why do I do that? I'm afraid if I do not hit the gym before I get to work, I won't, although lately, I've been getting up at 4am and having breakfast just to fall back asleep in the lazy boy chair, must be something about the cooler weather... Oh well, looking forward to John & Mary visiting next month and then our trip to Ocala in Dec for Chebit's brothers wedding, wish it was 1 week later so I could see Pete, Nambit and Hayle.. Love ya'll
How come I stayed Nambit? Nobody else is a 'bit'??
Dang Rick, I wish it was when we were there too!!! I din't know we were missing you. Now stop missing the gym!! It's good for you!! I'm going back tomorrow.
Another rainy day here in Florida but at least it is not too hot.Flood warnings all over.Some schools were closed and lots of cars ruined cause they got caught in BIG puddles...Got a little work done around here but still more to do..Ah well, it will be there tomorrow..dad always reminded me of that and he was so right. Too bad there are not little fairies who could come and finish it all.. and that's my story, and I am sticking to it!!
Linda, you better be changing this up with pictures of Hunter. We're waiting!
So I had my workout today, my legs are going to kill me tomorrow!! I'm driving some moms over here crazy because they asked me to help with something in school, and because I have no life, I've sent like 10 emails at least in the last 2 days! They're going to kick me off this committee!!
You are the one with the life, it is those other mothers who do not have a life. They need to let you take over and handle everything
Mary, I'm so thankful for you! I wake up and look here, and at least I have you to comment on anything!!! So, last night, i checked my sugar and it was fine. went to sleep, woke up at 1am dripping in sweat! I came downstairs and yes, it was way low. Drank OJ, went back up. Trying to figure out if I took too much insulin at dinner I was playing with the pump. took me a few minutes before my brain worked, but discovered I never changed it back to UK time so it was still programmed for 5 hours earlier. makes a difference. maybe that's why on Tuesday morning my sugar was way TOO high!! IDK??? Anyway, it's fixed now.
So my legs are sore from yesterday, but I'm gonna try to run with Cody, he really wants to. Then Pete and I are going out to a black tie tonight.
Glad you figured out the pump problem. Good for you getting right back into the workout. I just can't seem to get into anything. I sat home yesterday and did nothing but play on the computer. When John came home he made dinner, then while he went to an AA meeting I played some more on the computer. When he got home we watched, "Deadliest Warrior" then went down and played some MarioCart on the Wii. Went to bed and just got up (it's 8:45) now I have a hair appointment
I need to get a life.
I want to take pictures (I know something different) but I just don't feel like getting dressed and going out. Today I have to go out so I am hoping John wants to go out to take pictures.
I did get to take some pictures of a million dollar condo at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta this week. Christy went with me. I am going back tomorrow night to get some night shots. It was nice but for the price I have seen much better. The views are awesome. It's foreclosure so there is no furniture.
Well that's about it for now. Waiting to see some pictures from Linda.
Ok, so John and I are headed up to Blue Ridge. I want to take some pictures and he wants to get some fishing in. It was kind of a last minute or first thought this morning so we had no plan. I just emailed Michael McGowan to let him know I would be up in the area. It is nice and cold today. I have my new hat and scarf from Wales on and a leather jacket. John has a short sleeve t-shirt.
The sun is just coming up and the sky in so read ver Atlanta. It is very pretty. Think I'll take my first picture.
what is :sky in so read ver Atlanta ?????
Glad you're finally going out to take pictures. We cleaned out our warehouse today. ugh. took a load to the 'tip'. (or dump) and brought a load home to sell at a car boot sale. ok, now i have to go argue with Pete! he's annoying me!
That was supposed to say, the sky is red over Atlanta. Huh, how could I not see that? I guess because there were no squiggly red lines under it I didn't check.
Yeah, I don't know if you all know it but I really like to take pictures. So when I am not taking pictures you can usually find me taking pictures.
I am going to Stone Mountain today to take some pictures. There is a pow-wow there today.
John next door is going to Paris Thursday for some photo exhibition! He's so cute!! Love him. I've been doing laundry. Hayle and I went to church, we were running late so she didn't serve, but it was nice to have her sit next to me for once!!
Had breakfast, then I installed memory in my computer, now Pete's done with golf and we're all going for a walk. It was fireworks night here last night! Hayle went on her own and Pete and I went out for a delicious meal! It was so nice!! And tonight Pete is cooking dinner! I Love when he cooks!
so tired now, gonna run in the AM with Cody, then I have to call the stupid cable company. Grrrr, I hate that kind of stuff. Either the internet goes, or the caller can't hear me on the phone. And I'm sure there's other little stuff I have to do. Meh, Mondays!
I had a great time at Stone Mountain. Took over 1,000. photos. I wish I could get more into photography. It's like I want to but I just don't make the time. Oh well. One of these days.
I put a link on facebook to my Pow-Wow set in Flickr. Ya'll need to check them out. Well you can.
Today I am going to kind of work. Tomorrow I have a closing. So I have to work tomorrow and then Wednesday I will have to go get my check so I'll be working then. Then I should be done for the week. Yeah!!!!
OMG! you all have to check out this website
http://damnyouautocorrect.com/
that's funny!! One time I meant to type something to pete, can't even remember, but it came out. "Gave Hayle arcenic" blah blah blah.....!!
OMG, I have been laughing so hard at these. I'll have to send you an email I got. They are the funniest yet.
Post a Comment