Thursday, March 25, 2010
We will always love you ;o{
Today we had to say good-bye to Tigger. He had CRF (chronic renal failure). We had been giving him IV's and syringe feeding him for a couple of weeks. We had hoped he would have come around and started to eat on his own again. But it was time. We will miss Tigger. He was 15 yrs old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
32 comments:
HE IS NOW WITH HIS BROTHER OSCAR!!
I am sorry to hear that. But what the heck was that cat reading in this picture. Men's leather slip resistant?????
So, so sad.
omg, if you missed it, go to Neil's facebook page and look at the pictures he was tagged in!! Is anyone more cuter than him??!! NO
Just checked out Neil's picture, too funny! Gotta love that boy!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
To Gerry and Barb!!
Wow, Gerry & Barb, congratulations.
Happy Anniversary
There are more pictures here and a video!
http://sealstrongnation.com/
Happy Anniversary Barb and Gerry!
Had a great day. Got up, went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Drove to Tallulah Gorge and did some hiking. Took a long scenic route home. Drove by Granny's Cottage - it was closed :O{ Looked for Linda and Hank's property - but could never find the post office. Drove by Mom and Dad's old place. Drove the old route home and said people are dying to get in that place when we went by the cemetery. Drove by the ole railroad tracks. And ended the day with dinner at Carrabba's with my hubby and Charlie. Pretty perfect I would say. ;o} Fantastic weather.
made me laugh Barb!
Sounds perfect to me!!Wish I could have been there..
A perfect day indeed! Now surely you took some pictures. Let's see them.
neal, that was a cool video, but I couldn't enlarge it so it was hard to see which one was you, but Hayle and I did pick you out a coupla times. You're a badass!
Sounds like you had the perfect day Barb! Aren't memories great!! Makes you wish you could go back in time. I just started looking at Mary VanSickle's pics....again, such great memories..what fun we had growing up...I wouldn't change a thing. Uncle Russ recently said it best "I always had a great time with my family and a great life; NO REGRETS".
However Barb, did someone steal our property, or worse yet, the Post Office? What the hell is going on...
We were in Sanibel this weekend, just got back. Had a great time, but totally exhausted. We met a Writer and are going to meet her and her husband in St. Augustine the weekend of April 24th. She is bringing me a copy of her book and will sign it for me.. I'm so special...and so excited..
what the hell?? why do al these strangers like you guys so much?? have you lost the braun 'edge'??
You just said it...They DON'T know us!!! LOL....And by the way, why wouldn't they like us?
who's the author and what's the name of her book??
"Voices from vietnam", by Charlene Edwards. She spent many years interviewing soldiers here and even went to Vietnam to research and photograh (she used to be a profesional photographer)..now she does does it for fun. Anyway the book is almost ten years old, but will probably be a tearjerker. She got emotional just talking about it. The first story in her book is her husbands story (Mike).
Hey, get a copy for me I love war stories. You don't even like to read. I read all the books and wrote all your book reports growing up. Come on, there's got to be a payback someplace for me. An autographed book would be nice.
I love to read. And..you wrote my book reports?? Don't remember that!! I wrote all Hank's, and so did Colleen. He had us both write them; needed one for a back up..I'll see about getting a second copy for you.
Lind, that was in St. Mary,s. You would ask me for nickle and then give it to MaryEllen so she would read the book and then tell you all about it..Smart girl!
That was pretty clever of me. I tried to be clever today at work, but the Cardmember didn't think I was real clever so he asked for my Supervisor. Then my Supv had to listen to the taped conversation and I got in trouble (not quite enough to get me fired though)(maybe next time). He sided with the Cardmember even though he knew I was right!!
well why dont you tell us what it was about???
Ok, we are leaving tomorrow to go to Gatwick. Our flight is at 6:30 am on Friday into Malta. I tell you all so you will say a little prayer. I need them b4 I fly. We are going with another couple that pete works with and their 2 little girls. I'm hoping for warm weather, but it may not get higher than 68. Oh well, it's warmer than here.
Good deeds are always forgotten. I can't believe you don't remember that Linda.
Nancy I'll pray for you!
Thanks!!
Happy Birthday Rob
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!
Happy Birthday Rob, see you tomorrow,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!
Post a Comment