yes, we have. we are currently sitting at Bridget's kitchen counter, after a long day of shopping (Great!!) and little sleep, and traveling all day yesterday! Bridget's heating up some delish chicken pot pies, mom's reading the paper, pete's on the phone talking to his cousin sorting out a time/place to meet. Mom is reading the New York Post.
adam and i are in wellington FL with the in-laws, just had some french toast and getting ready to head out to go see sea turtles & mansions near worth avenueeee!
And I am "Working" this week. On call and may have to go out of town at the drop of a hat. Oh well, that's what I do. Miss everyone and hope Ya'll have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Love Ya'll
OMG! I burned my hand today and it blistered immediately. It really hurt so I showed John and told him how it hurt. Now for the past 4 hours all I have heard is he has this paper cut that is really sore and it is probably going to get infected. I hope it does. John is such a baby. I only complained one time even though it still hurts. He has a phucking paper cut. It's not even big. What a baby.
I have been sick for almost nine days. Went to the doctors a week ago Monday and was given a dual antibotic for an infection. Barely got out of bed all week. Then Tuesday of this week went back to the doctors with an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and am now on steroids. My loving husband came home from work early two days and has been waiting on me hand an foot. Gave me a bell so I could ring for my little heart out for anything I needed. He is the BEST. Finally feeling like a human being today.
No sympathy from John. Although he did buy a spray for the burn, I think his plan was to be sure I shut up so he could whine and get all the sympathy. I ignored him every time he mentioned it. I could fall and break my neck and John would not notice. Nor would he show concern. But you can bet your bottom dollar he would let me know about all his aches and pains. Barb, hope you are feeling better.
14 comments:
yes, we have. we are currently sitting at Bridget's kitchen counter, after a long day of shopping (Great!!) and little sleep, and traveling all day yesterday! Bridget's heating up some delish chicken pot pies, mom's reading the paper, pete's on the phone talking to his cousin sorting out a time/place to meet. Mom is reading the New York Post.
and Hayle is o her computer
oh, and there is snow ALL OVER the place!!
I'm jealous.
adam and i are in wellington FL with the in-laws, just had some french toast and getting ready to head out to go see sea turtles & mansions near worth avenueeee!
And I am "Working" this week. On call and may have to go out of town at the drop of a hat. Oh well, that's what I do. Miss everyone and hope Ya'll have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
Love Ya'll
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Merry Christmas! Better late than never.
I had so much fun today with Kathy & Linda at lunch! Glad I got to see you 2 :) Thanks again for lunch!
Hey Melissa, any news as to when your cartoon character will be coming on TV?
OMG! I burned my hand today and it blistered immediately. It really hurt so I showed John and told him how it hurt. Now for the past 4 hours all I have heard is he has this paper cut that is really sore and it is probably going to get infected. I hope it does. John is such a baby. I only complained one time even though it still hurts. He has a phucking paper cut. It's not even big. What a baby.
Mary, you should know by now that you must suffer silently.that is the law!
I have been sick for almost nine days. Went to the doctors a week ago Monday and was given a dual antibotic for an infection. Barely got out of bed all week. Then Tuesday of this week went back to the doctors with an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and am now on steroids. My loving husband came home from work early two days and has been waiting on me hand an foot. Gave me a bell so I could ring for my little heart out for anything I needed. He is the BEST. Finally feeling like a human being today.
No sympathy from John. Although he did buy a spray for the burn, I think his plan was to be sure I shut up so he could whine and get all the sympathy. I ignored him every time he mentioned it. I could fall and break my neck and John would not notice. Nor would he show concern. But you can bet your bottom dollar he would let me know about all his aches and pains.
Barb, hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment