
I have only met this sweet little girl one time, through my friend Margie, but she touched my heart in a matter of minutes. She is the strongest little girl, with a smile and personality that glows. A few months ago, you would have never guessed that she is battling brain cancer for the 3rd time. She is only 3 years old. She just recently was admitted the hospital and has since fell into a coma. Please keep Cali and her family in your prayers.
20 comments:
OMG, how sad. I will definitely pray for her and her family.
I will keep her in my prayers..
She looks like a little sweetheart, of course she's in our prayers.
no real new news yet. she had a 2 hour long seizure the other day and had to be intabated (i don't know how to spell that--a breathing tube)....we are keeping our fingers crossed for lil cali :)
wait, NEW UPDATE! cali moved her arm today and opened her eyes, and she was alert....hopefully the breathing tube will come out tomorrow! your prayers are helping, keep em coming!
Sure hope all is well with little Cali. My prayers are with her. BGut right now, I must B---about Allstate motor club. Long story but I will make it short. My car just stopped in the middle of 5 o'clock traffic on Camino Real and Military Trail. Called my Allstate MOTOR CLUB, got a machine. Great. meanwhile, cars are honking while I am pushing numbers (later decided to scream my answers),as the machine said I could. An off-duty cop stops and tells me my car is blocking traffic.Really???? Told me to hang up and call 911.Itold her to call, that I wanted to play with my phone.Not really, but I did not hang up so she called. Meanwhile Allstate decided to hang up on me. I called back..the cop came and helped with the traffic. Told me to hang up and call a tow truck. I told him to call a tow truck as I wanted to play with the machine at Allstate. He did and allstate was still having me wait after disconnecting me one more time, I hung up and called Lori The car is in the garage , the cop went home and I am home. My phone rings..YES,YES it is allstate.I say Hello and a machine asks if I had been helped, if yes push one if no push 2 or speak my answer. I screamed "NO". the machine said "Thank You, Good BYe". Guess I will try again to tell them how satisfied I am..Oh yes, by the way ..four people stopped to ask if I need help.ALL WERE WOMEN!!One even insisted on staying till someone came and it was not the female cop.
I'm praying for lil Cali, as well. Mom, OMG, why does trouble always find you? Were you on your way to Target to get wine too?
Happy Birthday Hank !!
Love Ya'll
oh mom!!!!! I hate that for you!!! I curse everyone that honked at you, and love those that offered to help!!! I laughed at you, wanting to play on your phone!!! mouthing off to an officer??!!!! Wow!!!!
Happy Birthday Hank!!!!
Happy Birthday Hank!!
So were you going to Target to get wine?????
Happy Birthday Hank!!
No I was not going to Target to buy wine. Kelly had been at my house doing some Christmas crafts and I had just taken her home.. But by -the-way, Target still checks my ID every time but they like me cause I hand them my drivers license when I hand them the wine. And a big smile goes with it..
A little late, but happy Birthday Hank. Sorry, I have been away from the internet and my computer for two days. John and I drove up to Nashville yesterday and then to a small town called Guntersville, Al today. Aside from miserably cold wet weather we had a good time.
Hope Cali is doing better. I keep praying for her.
so adam and i are headed to florida (wellington fl to be exact) on mon the 21st and staying til the 27th. we are staying w/ adam's parents....the inlaws. who will be in florida and wants a visit from the geigers!?
I will be here and would love to see you guys. Maybe lunch somewhere.
Give me a call Jen.
For those who are waiting for an update on John's niece Brittany, she came home from the hospital the other day. She is in a hospital bed at home. She has to have physical therapy. All in all I think this is good. Thanks for the prayers.
thanks mary
i stink with addresses....can i have Melissa & Stephen's new addy?
881 Memorial Drive, Unit 310
Atlanta, GA 30316
Post a Comment