Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anyone else want some?????

3 comments:

Nancy said...

that was an apple crumble thing at ruth's chris in NYC that was RIDICULOUS!!!!!! Holy crap!! I think 4 of us ate it!!

Kathy said...

Brittany, I think you can give Gene Simmons a run for his money on the long tongue contest.
Apple crumble sounds soooo good.


Happy New Year Everyone!

Mary Lesh said...

I wish I could have some of that right now. It looks good. Sorry but I had limited time to access the internet. Well, I actually had lots of time, but did not want to be rude to my hosts. Of course they probably wouldn't notice if I disappeared. Well, maybe they would if I wasn't there to hold the baby, do dishes, sweep, clean up. But once the chores were done, I probably could have snuck out of there. Btw--that is not miss spelled. I looked it up.
Rick--John's Paper cut did not bleed. No blood, nada, nil, zilch.