So just an interesting FYI...
A friend of mine is an art director. He has been involved in some Cartoon Network cartoons like Sealab 2021 and Frisky Dingo. Anyway, he just started work on a new show, and asked me to come in and have my face drawn for a character!
So I will be famous soon enough. Expect that I stop calling/blogging/caring about you all soon.
Here's a link to what the show's about. I'm not sure there's an official title yet, but it might be "Duchess" or "Archer"
No telling when it airs. I know my character is going to be poisoned. I had to have my picture taken making gagging faces and pretending to throw up in my mouth. He said that they'll probably use my face for other stuff to. I basically signed away the rights to my likeness so I don't have one anymore. And it may not look like me when it airs (he mentioned I could be blonde with warts). BUT for some reason, I'm still flattered. I should have my 2-D image tomorrow to show you all. Fun.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
How exciting. Can't wait to see the 2D image.
AWESOME !!!! I know a someone famous now...
OMG! I'm so happy for you!! I will make you famous over here too! but be careful, you could end up on TMZ or E True Hollywood Story before you know it. eeeek, how cool!
I'm really excited, my famous daughter the cartoon character. We'll probably have to go to some premiere showing together, the Emmys or Academy awards--surely. What ever I need to do for you, I'll be there.
Fantastic, Melissa. I think it is wonderful, having a movie star in the family. I can't understand why they want to make your beautiful face ugly though. But they can do wonders, I know. But we will have our own red carpet celebration here, Congratulations!!!!!
I think a Red Carpet event is in the planning. Surely you would want your Aunt with Beyonce legs to go with you?! She'll also already have that dress that's "A Little on the Trashy side." I feel like horseshack..(pick me, pick me). Congrats, Melissa..
Congrats to you Melissa!!!! I think this calls for a celabration. When and Where??
Celebration, did I hear party? Where and when?
Party with an 8-trac, can't wait!! I'm ready now.
This weekend is the 40th anniversary of Woodstock. Does anyone know which family members were there?
Grandma and Grandpa
That would be Eleanor and Jim. Not Maryann and Dick
no way!
yes way!
Congrats Bridget, you are right about Eleanor and Jim. Whodda thought?!!
I am looking for someone who knows how to crochet and read crochet instructions. I have a Christening Gown that needs a sleeve added on. When I moved from Georgia, my friend Aggie had some stuff in my warehouse and she said to help myself to whatever stuff she had left in it. Well there is a Christening outfit that she made but it needs to be finished. I would ask Aggie but I'm afraid she'll realize she might want it back. (I know, that's bad of me.) So, anybody??!!
Yeah, right??
I can't believe I'm finally watching a football game. aahhh life is good!!
I'm still waiting to see my daughter as a cartoon!
Happy Birthday Cherie!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHERIE!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Cherie!! What are you doing for your birthday?
Hey Cherie, Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday Cherie, enjoy your birthday dinner (Sushi) while I am still at work... Love Ya and see ya later tonight
Hey, I noticed Rob got a good mention in today's USA Today. Way to go Rob!! Keep raking in all these awards and notices and you'll be moving on up to college and the pro's before you know it.
Post a Comment