Jen and Adam....That album is awesome. The pictures are great!! They did a great job. Makes Ya kinda want to do again, doesn't it? What a party. What memories..This is one of the best albums I've seen..Love you guys...
I cant tell you how many times I have viewed the slideshow this weekend.I want to relive that moment over and over again.I really was a dream come true for all of us. Love You
Oh My God, that was awesome! I have to admit though, it was when I saw Rick, I got teary eyed. Just knowing how sentimental and emotional he felt that day. aw, it was great. Jen, your photog did an amazing job. Got all the right pictures. You looked so great! Like Lori, I wish I had something like that from our wedding day. Our guy sucked. With his hole in his pants the whole day. jerk.
Beautiful pictures, Jen. Thank you for sharing them.
As you all probably know by now, St. Thomas High School is rated #1 in the nation for football. Their first game is Saturday at noon and televised on ESPN. Rob has gone up with the team this time. Look for him!!
8 comments:
Jen and Adam....That album is awesome. The pictures are great!! They did a great job. Makes Ya kinda want to do again, doesn't it? What a party. What memories..This is one of the best albums I've seen..Love you guys...
I cant tell you how many times I have viewed the slideshow this weekend.I want to relive that moment over and over again.I really was a dream come true for all of us. Love You
That was awesome...I'm sitting here crying...ridiculous...but it is beautiful to watch...it is like being there again!
Oh My God, that was awesome! I have to admit though, it was when I saw Rick, I got teary eyed. Just knowing how sentimental and emotional he felt that day. aw, it was great. Jen, your photog did an amazing job. Got all the right pictures. You looked so great! Like Lori, I wish I had something like that from our wedding day. Our guy sucked. With his hole in his pants the whole day. jerk.
thanks everyone-it was pretty perfect huh? keep watching it, it's there for that reason!
WOW! That was beautiful. I agree it's a real tear jerker though. fantastic pictures
Beautiful pictures, Jen. Thank you for sharing them.
As you all probably know by now, St. Thomas High School is rated #1 in the nation for football. Their first game is Saturday at noon and televised on ESPN. Rob has gone up with the team this time. Look for him!!
THAT was FANTASTIC!! You picked a great photographer. It brings back the whole night. Great FUN... I agree with everyone. Lets do it again.
Post a Comment