Happy B-Day Brit and congrats to Charlie. I was invited to Christy's for a bar-b-que, but turned her down. I started with a personal trainer today and do not know how I drove home. My arms and legs were shaking so bad I thought I would have to call Hank to come save me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pass out or puke.. I have 41% body fat!! I guess that's not good. I had to sit in the recliner for 2 hrs before my body stopped shaking. I did 45 squats and she wouldn't even count all of them, because I didn't go down low enough!! Same with the push ups. What a Bitch..She emailed me a menu to follow. This is not going to be as much fun as I had hoped!! I gave her money to do this to me and now I am forced to go back on Monday. I'm playing dead tomorrow (except for the breathing part) to make Hank do the laundry and grocery shopping. And when Carl and Gabby get married, I'm the BRIDE. We won't tell Gabby though. Lori and Christy are planning the wedding, so they have to make sure my dress is better than hers!!
First of all, congratulations Charlie! What a feat to accomplish.
Oh, Linda, I feel for you.. But you go girl. I'm glad to hear you are still able to breath. And I'm more glad that I couldn't afford to do that with you. Yes, you will be the BRIDE!!
Way to go, Charlie. And Linda, I feel for you. Sounds horrible, but I bet by next week you will be telling us how much you love all this..You Go Girl!!
AWESOME Charlie. I was going to join the Raligh 5K race but they actually expected you to "RUN", I wanted to drive my BMW with the top down. Physically run, are you kidding me... Linda, that is awesome, lets have a family FAT off, I need to loose like 40 - 50 lbs, My Dr told me I was obese, I'm changing doctors. Really, good for you. Can't wait to see everyone again, Love ya'll
Ok, enough with you fit people already! I suck! But my legs hurt a little. All I did was walk thru a shopping centre. Charlie, well done!! I can't run or a pee little. so I don't. Linda, I am shocked and amazed, and a little jealous! I hope you keep it up!! While it is so hard and painful now, when you start seeing results, you should shove it in our fat little faces. You will feel SO great!! Good for you!!! And if you have hank doing the grocery shopping and laundry, please share with some pictures, that would be as much joyous for us!! whoo hoo! So is there a wedding coming up I don't know about??
Congratulations Charlie. You go Linda, I'm with Rick. I do need to lose 50-100 pounds but I would rather sit in a convertible with the top down than work out. You change doctors Rick, see how that works for you. My doctor hasn't said I am obese yet. I am, but she hasn't said it yet. Nancy is right Linda is going to show off her skinny ass to our fat faces. We'll be mad at ourselves. I wonder what I am going to do.
Linda, We are all routing for you. So you go girl. Rick you are so funny wanting to drive the BMW. WOW - how much would that be if we all lost - let's say 30lbs. Linda, Kathy, Mary, Nancy, Rick, Gerry and Me. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 times 30 = 210 lbs WOW
Holy crap, lets do it. 30 pounds by Carl and Gabby's wedding. But you guys remember, I'm really the bride, in my new slimmed down body!! Nancy, I couldn't fool Hank with the playing dead..my snoring gave it away, so I had to to laundry and grocery shopping. I am so sore. I really can't squat on the toilet. I literally have to fall on it with no grace and sheer agony. I can't image how I will be able to do anything tomorrow!! I'm with Rick on the driving and not running. Charlie you are awesome! And no Carl and Gabby are not engaged. We are just trying to hurry them along.
ok, i will lose 30lbs. but not til after I get back from italy, HAH! By Xmas everyone! We're supposed to be going to BB's so I hope to see you all there. Less of you that is, Hah! no I am not drinking, yet. Here's the deal, it's 9:30pm. We have to have Hayle at school by 10:15pm. Her coach leaves at 10:30pm for Germany! Then Pete and I are not going to sleep. We are driving 3 plus hours to Stanstead airport for an early am flight to Naples. We arrive in naples at 10:45 am and BB & Mike arrive an hour after us. We'll all get to the hotel together, hopefully bb or mike will see to it as we may fall asleep. THEN, I will start drinking.
13 comments:
Happy B-Day Brit and congrats to Charlie. I was invited to Christy's for a bar-b-que, but turned her down. I started with a personal trainer today and do not know how I drove home. My arms and legs were shaking so bad I thought I would have to call Hank to come save me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pass out or puke.. I have 41% body fat!! I guess that's not good. I had to sit in the recliner for 2 hrs before my body stopped shaking. I did 45 squats and she wouldn't even count all of them, because I didn't go down low enough!! Same with the push ups. What a Bitch..She emailed me a menu to follow. This is not going to be as much fun as I had hoped!! I gave her money to do this to me and now I am forced to go back on Monday. I'm playing dead tomorrow (except for the breathing part) to make Hank do the laundry and grocery shopping. And when Carl and Gabby get married, I'm the BRIDE. We won't tell Gabby though. Lori and Christy are planning the wedding, so they have to make sure my dress is better than hers!!
First of all, congratulations Charlie! What a feat to accomplish.
Oh, Linda, I feel for you.. But you go girl. I'm glad to hear you are still able to breath. And I'm more glad that I couldn't afford to do that with you. Yes, you will be the BRIDE!!
Way to go, Charlie. And Linda, I feel for you. Sounds horrible, but I bet by next week you will be telling us how much you love all this..You Go Girl!!
AWESOME Charlie. I was going to join the Raligh 5K race but they actually expected you to "RUN", I wanted to drive my BMW with the top down. Physically run, are you kidding me... Linda, that is awesome, lets have a family FAT off, I need to loose like 40 - 50 lbs, My Dr told me I was obese, I'm changing doctors. Really, good for you. Can't wait to see everyone again, Love ya'll
Ok, enough with you fit people already! I suck! But my legs hurt a little. All I did was walk thru a shopping centre. Charlie, well done!! I can't run or a pee little. so I don't. Linda, I am shocked and amazed, and a little jealous! I hope you keep it up!! While it is so hard and painful now, when you start seeing results, you should shove it in our fat little faces. You will feel SO great!! Good for you!!! And if you have hank doing the grocery shopping and laundry, please share with some pictures, that would be as much joyous for us!! whoo hoo! So is there a wedding coming up I don't know about??
Nancy, are you drinking?
A pee little and as much joyous?
Congratulations Charlie. You go Linda, I'm with Rick. I do need to lose 50-100 pounds but I would rather sit in a convertible with the top down than work out. You change doctors Rick, see how that works for you. My doctor hasn't said I am obese yet. I am, but she hasn't said it yet.
Nancy is right Linda is going to show off her skinny ass to our fat faces. We'll be mad at ourselves. I wonder what I am going to do.
Here is Charlie's stats. Not to shabby for his first time out. 8,489 out of 55,000 I would just take finishing.
Charlie Braun
Peachtree Road Race - 2009
Age: 25
Location: Kennesaw, Ga.
Charlie Braun's Peachtree Road Race History*
Peachtree Road Race - 2009
Time: 56:24, Place: 8489
Linda, We are all routing for you. So you go girl.
Rick you are so funny wanting to drive the BMW.
WOW - how much would that be if we all lost - let's say 30lbs.
Linda, Kathy, Mary, Nancy, Rick, Gerry and Me. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 times 30 = 210 lbs WOW
Holy crap, lets do it. 30 pounds by Carl and Gabby's wedding. But you guys remember, I'm really the bride, in my new slimmed down body!! Nancy, I couldn't fool Hank with the playing dead..my snoring gave it away, so I had to to laundry and grocery shopping. I am so sore. I really can't squat on the toilet. I literally have to fall on it with no grace and sheer agony. I can't image how I will be able to do anything tomorrow!! I'm with Rick on the driving and not running. Charlie you are awesome! And no Carl and Gabby are not engaged. We are just trying to hurry them along.
ok, i will lose 30lbs. but not til after I get back from italy, HAH! By Xmas everyone! We're supposed to be going to BB's so I hope to see you all there. Less of you that is, Hah! no I am not drinking, yet.
Here's the deal, it's 9:30pm. We have to have Hayle at school by 10:15pm. Her coach leaves at 10:30pm for Germany! Then Pete and I are not going to sleep. We are driving 3 plus hours to Stanstead airport for an early am flight to Naples. We arrive in naples at 10:45 am and BB & Mike arrive an hour after us. We'll all get to the hotel together, hopefully bb or mike will see to it as we may fall asleep. THEN, I will start drinking.
Linda, you made me laugh!!
way to go char char!
and happy bday britt!
Post a Comment