This is Christy posting from my mom's account because I am not a contributor.
This is a short film about a couple returning home from vacation to find some strangers living in their home. When they call the police it seems something even spookier has happened nobody sees or hears the couple.
Background: Dedicated to Brittany our little 4th of July Baby. This piece started as a Twilight Zone scary movie, but quickly turned comical as we attempted to shoot this without editing. Toward the end you will notice some very good "special effects" as we attempt the final scene. Also, note that Neil's girlfriend, Vanessa, was an awesome sport she was in the house for about 5 seconds when she was informed she was in our movie and playing the character of Eddie's Fiance.
Cast in order of appearance:
Husband: Leeman
Wife: Christy
(In the house)
shelley
Carisa
Andrea
Eddie
and Vanessa as Butter Bean
Police Officer 1: Eric
Police Officer 2: Neil
Remember No Editing Here!
Coming Home from leeman on Vimeo.
5 comments:
Love your video. Wish I had stayed so I could be in it. Next time.
wow! that was fantastic.. What great acting.. wouldn't it be great if you were invisible for a little while.. I think we need a sequel.
quite entertaining!!!! loved it!
omg, that was great! hello? 911? there's people in our house and we're like invisible? I think they're on drugs! a car would be great, use sirens!! Oh, that was funny!!
where do you come up with these ideas??!! I can't believe there was no editing, it was like a real movie!!
Ok, we're gonna make one here!
The Braun's got talent!
Post a Comment