OK, here's an update on Linda. She is being admitted into the hospital. They did a cat scan and she does not have appendicitis (sp). The doctor thinks she might have some scar tissue that has become a blockage that makes her sick all the time. She will be in the hospital for a few days for observation. I will post more after I talk to mom. She is on her way home from the hospital now.
ps, This is Kathy, I'm blogging as Neil because I didn't feel like signing him out and re-typing this.
20 comments:
WOW!!
congrats :)
holy crap! congratulations!!
Congratulations, What a surprise! Can't wait to get together again. Beautiful Ring, Gabby.
Yeah!
Finally! We need a little get together.
Congratulations!!!! Do we have a date????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!
Happy Birthday Christy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Congratulations Carl and Gabby.
Please give us a date and where.
Happy Birthday Chris!!! Hope you have a terrific day! And congrats to carl and gabby.
OMG!! WE had FUN TONIGHT!!!
we met genardo tonight. will post pictures later. if BB agrees. Hah!!
Happy Birthday Christy!!! Love you.
Happy Birthday Christy!!!
OK, here's an update on Linda.
She is being admitted into the hospital. They did a cat scan and she does not have appendicitis (sp).
The doctor thinks she might have some scar tissue that has become a blockage that makes her sick all the time. She will be in the hospital for a few days for observation. I will post more after I talk to mom. She is on her way home from the hospital now.
ps, This is Kathy, I'm blogging as Neil because I didn't feel like signing him out and re-typing this.
Ok, What the hell is going on lately with people going to the hospital, Holy Crap....
Linda, I hope you feel better, Love ya
oh no linda! feel better soon. all you florida residents better take good care of all these sick people, what is happening!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!!! LOVE YOU....
Happy birthday Bro... I hope you have a wonderful day.
Love ya
Post a Comment